Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panis_Ramey

Poltergiest troubles

I am having trouble with poltergeist-esque activity and I'm trying to come up with a solution.

the possible causes are

1. My own witchiness

2. Bad vibes in the house

3. bad ass mojo

I think it could be my own witch power because if I don't do a certain amount of witch related activities or I get stressed out. My aura will actually become less attached and do poltergeist-esque thing like making lights flicker, knocking over items or just general creepiness.

The other reason could be bad energy in the house I just moved here and I later found out the previews owners son was a person with severe mental illness. the realtor told me the marks in the fridge were from him dragging a peace of furniture in the hose but the marks were actually cased by a hatchet.

The third reason could be cause by some witches who wanted me to pick sides in some kind of petty power struggle. Being the indepenet person I am I declined and both sides decided that as I wouldn't help that I was an enemy to be annihilated.I have been recently left a strange cryptic voice mail that form one or the people with a poorly disguised vice that says somthing like DIE!!!!!......evil secret....consecrate....Streak....things.

I'm going to try to do the classic vinegar in a bowl trick to see if its bad vibes or my aura. I have wards but I was under the weather when I put them up so I'll have to redo them.

I am having trouble with poltergeist-esque activity and I'm trying to come up with a solution.

the possible causes are

1. My own witchiness

2. Bad vibes in the house

3. bad ass mojo

I think it could be my own witch power because if I don't do a certain amount of witch related activities or I get stressed out. My aura will actually become less attached and do poltergeist-esque thing like making lights flicker, knocking over items or just general creepiness.

The other reason could be bad energy in the house I just moved here and I later found out the previews owners son was a person with severe mental illness. the realtor told me the marks in the fridge were from him dragging a peace of furniture in the hose but the marks were actually cased by a hatchet.

The third reason could be cause by some witches who wanted me to pick sides in some kind of petty power struggle. Being the indepenet person I am I declined and both sides decided that as I wouldn't help that I was an enemy to be annihilated.I have been recently left a strange cryptic voice mail that form one or the people with a poorly disguised vice that says somthing like DIE!!!!!......evil secret....consecrate....Streak....things.

I'm going to try to do the classic vinegar in a bowl trick to see if its bad vibes or my aura. I have wards but I was under the weather when I put them up so I'll have to redo them.

Wow what drama! Though, it sounds like you are one badass witch that has everything under control. ;)

As WR said, you seem to be well prepared; although maybe you should send those bwitches a taste of their own medicine if you feel up to a bit of fun ;) .

I would set up some major sheilds and do a witch bottle, since it is known that the local witches are pissed at you. Then you can address any vibes left by the boy with a good cleansing and replacing the damaged property. Doing some witchiness will calm your aura overload if that was the issue so you have killed two birds with one stone. The other two things need to be done anyways.

Sounds like your home is a barrel of laughs right now.

I think you seem like you have everything under control, but as others have mentioned - maybe it wouldn't hurt to let them get a taste of their own medicine!

I did some tests last night and the force is definitely coming from an outside source. I had all the rooms and windows warded and around 2.00 am I heard something that sounded like a car crash on my back porch and there wasn't anything physical in sight.

Whiterose Stacy and Nineheart,

Thanks for all the kind words and they will be getting a taste of their own medicine.

Sarasuperid,

I have to give you some serious knucks. I'm working on the damaged property one of the items is a fridge but I think a good cleansing will rid it of the bad energy. I'm working on witch bottles that I can hide in the walls in the house. Ive got a really nice shield planned that should do the trick.

I did some tests last night and the force is definitely coming from an outside source. I had all the rooms and windows warded and around 2.00 am I heard something that sounded like a car crash on my back porch and there wasn't anything physical in sight.

Whiterose Stacy and Nineheart,

Thanks for all the kind words and they will be getting a taste of their own medicine.

Sarasuperid,

I have to give you some serious knucks. I'm working on the damaged property one of the items is a fridge but I think a good cleansing will rid it of the bad energy. I'm working on witch bottles that I can hide in the walls in the house. Ive got a really nice shield planned that should do the trick.

I am relieved to hear you got to it! No dilly rallying over serious stuff like this.