Sign in to follow this  
ravengraey

Luna Nera

Has anyone watched the show Luna Nera on Netflix? It's in Italian, I think but I watched it with English audio. The opening song is really good and it's definitely a somewhat strange show but I chalk it up to having a european sensibility when I'm an uncultured American. Anyway, it's about witches and witch hunters and has a sort of Romeo and Juliet element to it. It was really aesthetically satisfying. Wondering if anyone else has tried it.

I have seen some of it. I thought it was really good, especially the production. Maybe I'll start it up again soon. 

That series sounds good, I will take a look and see if I can get it.  Hope so!

I just realized I stopped watching it because I was done with the season. I try to block seasons out of my mind when I'm done, because I don't like the cliffhanger feeling. I googled it, and apparently Netflix didn't renew for a season 2 at this point, so, it may be just the 6 episodes. Too bad... I really liked the Italian language and the aesthetic. 

There have been a LOT of Witch-related shows out there lately. Some are better than others. Luna Nera, worth the time.

Sign in to follow this