And now for something different.

Ixtapa, Southern Mexico.  DSCF1492.thumb.JPG.9f6fa14f0855bb2b2ed51a929b73a998.JPGDSCF1919.thumb.JPG.610b12d0ddc072a2eb16c30e2a65a357.JPG

DSCF1492.JPG

• Like 2

Dreamscapes.  watercolors at their most surreal.  I love your style Onyx, it really connects with me...

Thanks Mona and Sagefire!  I have been going though my old sketch books and looking for new ideas, I hope to be getting more productive in the coming days.

Thanks for all your encouragement!

Your artwork is stunning! I love the deck you did! And those celestial moons and the landscapes! I'm in awe of your talent! 

On 10/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, GKnox said:

Your artwork is stunning! I love the deck you did! And those celestial moons and the landscapes! I'm in awe of your talent! 

Thanks GKnox!

Oddly enough, I did not realize my mistake until I looked at the wand and the photo together.  I really had meant to round the end of the wand and paint the owl in the opposite direction.

DSCF1975.thumb.JPG.c11a040b9613ea26d7b01b18ebe38ddf.JPG

A couple of mini paintings for my Grandaughter.421936456_DSCF2054(1).thumb.JPG.26a85d9623354c08f104e0d275acbcca.JPG

• Like 1

The one at the left could be Scotland.

Lovely work as usual, Onyx... I love the wand, even if it didn't come out the way you had planned 🙂 Funny how that happens in art!

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Mona said:

The one at the left could be Scotland.

British Columbia is quite like Scotland in some ways, especially the Kootenay area, it has more Glacial, rounded mountains.  They are called the Selkirk Range.

Edited by Onyx
spelling

1 hour ago, UnMasked1467 said:

Lovely work as usual, Onyx... I love the wand, even if it didn't come out the way you had planned 🙂 Funny how that happens in art!

Thanks UnMasked!   Sometimes, you succed dispite yourself.  Sometimes designs will change because the unconcious mind takes over.  I love that lost in the moment feeling. but you only recognize it when it ends.