Sign in to follow this  
Aurelian

Ancient Magic Spells of the Occult

I tried the spell using wolves to control the masses, but substituted cats instead. It's a work in progress. :-)

And what's the issue with a 1/2 jar of olives? I love olives. I even snack on them. Who'd eat dead olives?

Edited by Zombee

FUCK OFF SPACE EGG! *shakes fist & hurls rocks*

This book contains deeply insightful ancient wisdom. Aurelian, thank you for sharing this to improve my spellcrafting and my life!

Ugh, I moaned, I kissed...I mean I REALLY kissed that pillow, I even f......umm, never mind that one, and nada, nothing in the morning, so being totally ticked, I tried the Spell of Vicious Revenge against my lousy neighbour. That one bombed too and so NOW I have a chick to look after...and I'm NOT talking about the kind I was trying to get with the Pillow Spell!!!

• Upvote 1

Ugh, I moaned, I kissed...I mean I REALLY kissed that pillow, I even f......umm, never mind that one, and nada, nothing in the morning, so being totally ticked, I tried the Spell of Vicious Revenge against my lousy neighbour. That one bombed too and so NOW I have a chick to look after...and I'm NOT talking about the kind I was trying to get with the Pillow Spell!!!

Lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol!!!

OMFG I cannot stop laughing.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm pretty sure doing the FUCK OFF SPACE EGG spell would actually make me feel better about my life. LOL!

Edited by Nim

Brilliant. I love the Bog Monsters and Bog Witch.

And what's with the rowboats? Confusing haha!

And two Dads....and the 'fuck off space egg'.

Had a good hurrumph....

Sign in to follow this