Sign in to follow this  
TobaccoFlower

Bible Verses Where "Behold" Has Been Replaced With "Look, buddy"

[ And they said unto him, 'Where is Sarah, thy bae?' And he said, 'look, buddy, in the tent.'  ]  -Gen 18:9

I'm so tickled right now.

• Upvote 2

Lol, me too. How about servant = bitch. e.g. "I Paul, a bitch of Jesus Christ."

Sorry too far, too far. :)

:rofl: all of this thread made me laugh - thank you all for that!

Speaking of going too far (I don't think you did, Oroboros ;) ) it is the general consensus of some of my friends that I'm going to hell for laughing at and sharing this:

https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=468862866658232&id=100006035671774&set=p.468862866658232&source=47

But I think it's fabulous even though I have no idea who the dude is who posted it on FB... (and I don't believe in hell :cool_witch: )

Edited by IslandBruja

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Totally hosed myself with this thread! I love humor! And so needed it! Lol!!! Thanks for the post guys! It just made my day!

Edited by Merianna

:rofl: all of this thread made me laugh - thank you all for that!

Speaking of going too far (I don't think you did, Oroboros ;) ) it is the general consensus of some of my friends that I'm going to hell for laughing at and sharing this:https://facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=468862866658232&id=100006035671774&set=p.468862866658232&source=47

But I think it's fabulous even though I have no idea who the dude is who posted it on FB... (and I don't believe in hell :cool_witch: )

new here but had to share that Facebook pic. My daughter loved it!!!

Love all the other changes you all came up with. How about making Jesus either Chuck Norris or a Ninja???????

Sign in to follow this