Sign in to follow this  
CrowSnakeHareToad

Solar eclipse, what does it mean to you?

"Make the brew. Then drink the brew."

I love the flowers in his hair.

JP Sears is hilarious - each time I watch one of his videos I end up laughing.... He has some good ones!

I havent drank any pharmahuasca before, but it should be just as easy/hard as regular. Either one you just boil the plants all day long with some acidic water to make a tea. The plants for either recipe are very easy to get online. Would be different spirits though, and while I dont have any contracts with nay spirits that I am aware of, I do have a relationship specifically with the traditional plants. Maybe I will try the pharmahuasca sometime, just had my hands full with the traditional plants already, and from what others have told me, most people seem to prefer the traditional plants....

In my tradition the moon is stronger than any nighttime moon phase when eclipsing the sun.

Excited to see one here in Virginia this month. It has been a while since we had one this close to total and visible from this area. Definitely planning several rituals, as it will last a couple hours from beginning to end. Beyond stoked! It will be August 21st around 2:30 PM visible on the East Coast of the States for anyone in that area that didn't know. Shout out to Ravenshaw for letting me know about that, all of my astronomical almanacs are out of date lol.

Great info above!

My apartment is only a 15 minute drive from the total eclipse, so I will be parked off of a semi-remote county road for it. I'll have some things charging back on my patio, catching the partial. I might bring a few in my car to set out for it, too.

I'll be doing some major workings the night before and after.

Sign in to follow this