They're Coming for Your Women....

Evergreen47

LOL.. y'know what? They're right! One other thing they forgot to mention, the whole concept might just be something the girlfriends start to think about, and being typically more open, they might wanna even try lesbianism for the hell of it -and like it. I know I few women who've "switched teams".

My question is, and always has been, do both guys call themselves the husband? or women the "wife"? I just kind of think they should get to have their own terminology.

Edited by Grymdycche

LOL.. y'know what? They're right! One other thing they forgot to mention, the whole concept might just be something the girlfriends start to think about, and being typically more open, they might wanna even try lesbianism for the hell of it -and like it. I know I few women who've "switched teams".

My question is, and always has been, do both guys call themselves the husband? or women the "wife"? I just kind of think they should get to have their own terminology.

Most often these days, people my age call their significant others, "partner."

My gay family and friends use husband for both men and wife for both women. Why do you think "they" should get their own terminology? Hmm.