Photo
- - - - -

Body Magic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

#1 Marabet

Marabet

Miss Clavel's Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

Recently read about a lust spell done by braiding one's hair while uttering an enchantment and working some magic into the braids and then when sitting with the object of your desire unbraiding your hair and shaking it out thus realeasing the working "onto" your target. This got me thinking about magic that can be done with the body. Obviously weaving things into one's hair is pretty standard (at least if you have hair) but what else can be done with the body alone?

I have thought of mustering up something, placing it in my breath and blowing it out at someone/thing.
Spit, of course, can also be used in the same vein.

I know we have talked about gestures but in this I am thinking more along the lines of "carrying" a working on or in your body and releasing it at a later time.

Thoughts?

I ran to a tower where the church bells chime
I hoped that they would clear my mind
They left a ringing in my ear
But that drum's still beating loud and clear

{Florence + The Machine 'Drumming Song'}

#2 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

I just don't know where else you can store the magic on/in your body. I could see crafting a pouch to be worn on a certain chakra point or body part to be charged before being shared with the recipient.

Honestly, when I read your post the first thing that came to mind was using body paint or henna to draw sigils or markings on the body that wouldn't be activated until they were uncovered. Or, if you had a partner who was willing, you could each have markings that when brought together become greater than the sum of their parts. Does that make sense?

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-=Frank Herbert=-

Rock on, gold dust woman. Take your silver spoon and dig your grave.

#3 Marabet

Marabet

Miss Clavel's Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

I could see weaving something into one's urine and then pissing all over someone's porch to be effective. Especially if it's a hex of some sort.

#4 Scylla

Scylla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

Breath is used a lot within energetic exchange in my experience and practice.

I once spent an entire year loading intent into my hand just for a handshake - I "polarized" it to be unbearably attracted to the individual's nature so that when we shook hands, it would jump ship like a static charge. It worked quite well.

#5 Michele

Michele

The Exiled Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

For me any magic that involved invocation would involve the body, becuase it pulls something into the body, then projects it.

I like the hair-braiding charm. That could actually be done quite sensuously. I suppose one could also do it with ribbon, weave ribbon into their hair and then take it out and "playfully" tie it around an other person thereby tying them to you. I also think that some dances can be very spell-like in their nature, especially if done while intoning and projecting.

M

#6 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

I could see weaving something into one's urine and then pissing all over someone's porch to be effective. Especially if it's a hex of some sort.

Yes, but I was in the mindset of some kind of sexy magic, and though golden showers float some people's boats, I didn't think that spells in urine would be the best example.

For what you're talking about, yes, absolutely.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-=Frank Herbert=-

#7 Marabet

Marabet

Miss Clavel's Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Yes, but I was in the mindset of some kind of sexy magic, and though golden showers float some people's boats, I didn't think that spells in urine would be the best example.

Semen.

#8 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

Semen.

In that same vein, the vaginal secretions could be enchanted, too. Hm....

-=Frank Herbert=-

#9 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

In that same vein...

And not to be too punny, but what about blood?

-=Frank Herbert=-

#10 Gramayr

Gramayr

'Mysterio'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

Urine is used to 'mark your territory'
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

#11 Oakbuchanan

Oakbuchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Urine is used to 'mark your territory'

This scene just came to my mind from 0:59

"Just marking my territory..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbPyQxfw74

#12 Aurelia

Aurelia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

The only other thing I could think of was eyelashes. Store the spell in them then when you're near your target just flutter those lashes at him/her. Could work for a love spell like the hair braiding.

#13 CelticGypsy

CelticGypsy

Crazy NastyAss Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Recently read about a lust spell done by braiding one's hair while uttering an enchantment and working some magic into the braids and then when sitting with the object of your desire unbraiding your hair and shaking it out thus realeasing the working "onto" your target. This got me thinking about magic that can be done with the body. Obviously weaving things into one's hair is pretty standard (at least if you have hair) but what else can be done with the body alone?

I have thought of mustering up something, placing it in my breath and blowing it out at someone/thing.
Spit, of course, can also be used in the same vein.

I know we have talked about gestures but in this I am thinking more along the lines of "carrying" a working on or in your body and releasing it at a later time.

Thoughts?

Interesting topic and you're right, not all of us have hair to braid, some Peers are males and sport a more conventional look, yet we do have breath. How about crafting a breath mint of sorts. We craft lozenges for our coughs and sore throats. Why not a personal breath mint. Plus you are generating saliva while it melts in your mouth.

Another idea, could be a scent trapped in a scarf. Scarves are wore by males and females, and worn close to the neck area, when the scented scarf is taken off it could be laid in the vacinity of the desired target.

I spray our bedsheets in a solution that I make, that when Himself and I are in bed, the scent of the sheets, mixed with our own body pheromones, activate together.

Funny thing though, the cats who sleep with us, smell good too. LoL !

Regards,
Gypsy

" The last thing you wanted a Witch to do is get bored and start making her own amusements, because Witches sometimes have erratically famous ideas about what was amusing "

Terry Pratchett Legends 1 

#14 Evergreen47

Evergreen47

Ms. Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Interesting topic and you're right, not all of us have hair to braid, some Peers are males and sport a more conventional look, yet we do have breath. How about crafting a breath mint of sorts. We craft lozenges for our coughs and sore throats. Why not a personal breath mint. Plus you are generating saliva while it melts in your mouth.

Another idea, could be a scent trapped in a scarf. Scarves are wore by males and females, and worn close to the neck area, when the scented scarf is taken off it could be laid in the vacinity of the desired target.

I spray our bedsheets in a solution that I make, that when Himself and I are in bed, the scent of the sheets, mixed with our own body pheromones, activate together.

Funny thing though, the cats who sleep with us, smell good too. LoL !

Regards,
Gypsy

I REALLY like the idea of the lozenges, CG!! I may be crafting some of those soon!!

-=Frank Herbert=-

#15 aurora

aurora

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

I love the hair braiding,of course blood but what about finger nails.A little potion made,dip them in and scratch. Then there's jewellery, I think there was a post on that somewhere. Boiled sweets!! How wonderfully wicked CG, enchanted candy, brings to mind fables and such, fruit, jams, pies, ohh such fun to had I could really run Amuck,what with all the festivities on the horizon, not to mention christmas. A little something for the nasty neighbors heheee.,or troublesome workmates. Ok and lovely stuff if you must.

#16 seacow

seacow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

I find myself using this technique rather often. I've found it simple yet very effective. Not only is the scent infused with my own intent, but the olfactory perception is very closely associated with memory. It's easy to make people feel and experience certain things by making them smell the right things, granted you know a thing or two about them beforehand.

#17 LdyShalott

LdyShalott

NecRomancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

I find myself using this technique rather often. I've found it simple yet very effective. Not only is the scent infused with my own intent, but the olfactory perception is very closely associated with memory. It's easy to make people feel and experience certain things by making them smell the right things, granted you know a thing or two about them beforehand.

Yes, use this method myself ....

Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.  T.P.

In order to understand the living.. you have to commune with the dead..
You are a tiny little soul carrying around a corpse.-- Epictetus
All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move.

#18 Aloe

Aloe

ridge running Ozark banshee..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

I did this something like this about 10 years ago when I wanted someone to stay with me who I felt was slipping away. I spent massive amounts of time and energy programming and storing ecstatic and addictive energy in my vag and sending it to him each time we had sex. It worked well but got exhausting to maintain as I was deliberately manipulating him to the complete opposite of his true desire, which was to be free and single again, and also because doing this made sex more work than fun for me. lol Oh well you learn through experience!
"The people who live in the Ozark country of Missouri and Arkansas were, until very recently, the most deliberately unprogressive people in the United States. Descended from pioneers who came West from the Southern Appalachians at the beginning of the nineteenth century, they made little contact with the outer world for more than a hundred years. They seem like foreigners to the average urban American, but nearly all of them come of British stock, and many families have lived in America since colonial days. Their material heirlooms are few, but like all isolated illiterates they have clung to the old songs and obsolete sayings and outworn customs of their ancestors." Ozark Magic and Folklore

#19 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:45 AM

I did this something like this about 10 years ago when I wanted someone to stay with me who I felt was slipping away. I spent massive amounts of time and energy programming and storing ecstatic and addictive energy in my vag and sending it to him each time we had sex. It worked well but got exhausting to maintain as I was deliberately manipulating him to the complete opposite of his true desire, which was to be free and single again, and also because doing this made sex more work than fun for me. lol Oh well you learn through experience!

I have nothing to add here at the current time, as I use somewhat different means and methods than what is being discussed, but I have to say.....

Aloe, my love.....LOL!!!!

Posted Image

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning."  - Cormac McCarthy

#20 ShadowKing

ShadowKing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

I did this something like this about 10 years ago when I wanted someone to stay with me who I felt was slipping away. I spent massive amounts of time and energy programming and storing ecstatic and addictive energy in my vag and sending it to him each time we had sex.

Aloe.......Um................How long..... did you hold him captive ?

"We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! " -Endora