Iron nails

Gramayr

Working in a couple of old cottages at the minute and acquired a few nails fro between the ceiling joists (everything is ripped back and is being redone). Couldn't resist..

F70A1E04-FE9D-4966-80B0-BAA064C529BE-16803-000016F83E3510C9.jpg

Will be keeping my eyes open for other bits and pieces :)

I'll be back there this weeks sometime so I'm going to look for more (if I can sneak them away..) I got my brick dust from there as well :)

Found out my Aunt used to live in the village and the cemetery is full of her family. She says she wants to be buried there but there int much room left now.

I went into an "antique" store (the junky type) looking for small wooden boxes to use in spellwork one day. I came across one that was filled with rusty, square-head iron nails. The guy selling the stuff only charged me for the box, even offered to throw the nails away for me, lol. Needless to say, I gladly took them with me-free of charge. Gotta love the "ordinaries"!

I went into an "antique" store (the junky type) looking for small wooden boxes to use in spellwork one day. I came across one that was filled with rusty, square-head iron nails. The guy selling the stuff only charged me for the box, even offered to throw the nails away for me, lol. Needless to say, I gladly took them with me-free of charge. Gotta love the "ordinaries"!

Nice find :)

We're they similar to mine? They don't have a point - more like a flattened end.

Nice find :)

We're they similar to mine? They don't have a point - more like a flattened end.

Yep, exactly like yours, Gram. Those blunt ends require a little more "oomph" to hammer them in, which only adds to the energy of the working, especially when hexing, lol. :twisted_witch:

Archived