Those rogue Zygotes..

LadyShalott

My daughter has always looked like my husband but doesn't look like me. People always say things like: "Ooh, hasn't she got his eyes?" I know you guys love to jump in with advice for us clever and independent witches when we have the very occasional real problem.

Question is...if she's not really my flesh and blood, does that mean I can start charging for babysitting?

blondmoment.gif

Unfortunately there are people that are that stupid/thick out there.

There was one dopey lass I knew years ago that I convinced that if you eat meat on Good Friday you died. She was shittin herself cos she'd just fed her young'un some meat. I also convinced her that Carling Black Label lager was made from 'carlins' (split peas, soaked overnight then fried - eaten with salt and vinegar. A northern England thing) she didn't believe me but I convinced her it took its name from the 'carlins'.. Dopey cow lol. I could go on but it'd be cruel (like convincing my other half that a wide slide situated on a slope in our local park was for the benefit of disabled kids in wheelchairs, she thought it was a fantastic idea...

Unfortunately there are people that are that stupid/thick out there.

There was one dopey lass I knew years ago that I convinced that if you eat meat on Good Friday you died. She was shittin herself cos she'd just fed her young'un some meat. I also convinced her that Carling Black Label lager was made from 'carlins' (split peas, soaked overnight then fried - eaten with salt and vinegar. A northern England thing) she didn't believe me but I convinced her it took its name from the 'carlins'.. Dopey cow lol. I could go on but it'd be cruel (like convincing my other half that a wide slide situated on a slope in our local park was for the benefit of disabled kids in wheelchairs, she thought it was a fantastic idea...

Hehehehehehe... Like your mischievous side.. :grin_witch:

• 1 month later...

There is a rare psychological condition where you believe your children aren't really yours, but that usually goes with believing they were swapped at the hospital. How you could think you became pregnant with another woman's child is beyond me.

LOL!

Just a few stats - FWIW. Depending on the stats and sampling, according to DNA testing, 10-30% of all children born in the hospital are not the biological children of the person listed as the husband...must be those dam rogue zygotes!