vegetarianism! atheism! masturbation!

Abhainn

So I found this article on FB tonight and thought "No way is it serious." Though I have heard some of these sentiments in sincerity, I could not believe it was all in one place with such alacrity. So I did some quick research and found that it is a satirical website. But the article is still funny as hell nonetheless.

~A

Ohh boy that was fun I then had to find out about vagazzled lmao ok I'm not that old wtf who in their right mind puts sparkly crap there. I'm serious my hubby would probably have a heart attack lol if my lady parts started sparkling at him . I'm not into let's shave or wax that area into submission I'm a woman not a girl, clean yes bare and sparkly no freakin way. That's just IMO if your into that more power to you.

This section of the gay satire article!

Purchasing homo-erotic shampoo products God intended us to clean ourselves with good non scented soap. He did not expect for the gays, though. They like to smell like fruits and vegetables in order to entice hungry men back to their lairs for homogay rape.

Lol! I'm pretty flexible with the genders I sleep with but on no occasion have I ever been swayed because someone smelled of "fruit and vegetables...."

Edited by Deguwitchrose

Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Think the last article like this that got me going was the one where they talked about My Little Ponies teaching children about satanism instead of friendship. The images made this article really pop though haha, thank you for sharing!