• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy

Sandy

Administrator/Hostess

• Administrators
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:37 PM

Ok Listen up guys and gals we have a new moderator on board "Kitchen Witch". :cool:

We are having many new members signing up every day and it is too much for just one moderator to keep a beady eye on here 24/7 ...so thank you KW - your help will be greatly appreciated :)

Posted Image
A Traditional Poker Posted Image (poke it with a stick and see what happens)
"Most important things in life; Good Food, Good Wine, Good Sex and a Damn Good Giggle!" Posted Image
Visit my Website: www.sandycristel.com
Visit my BLOG: www.blog.sandycristel.com
Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/SandyCristel

#2 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

good to hear...kw...get your riot gear on girlfriend and join me on the firing range LOL! Good to have you by my side sweetie :)

#3 Guest_Dee_*

Guest_Dee_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

Oh man... Now she's going be mean to me too! Between her and Anjel, I'm never going to have any fun! Anjel keeps threatening to perform exorcisms on me just because I want the email of the "God of the Witches" and the powers only know what KW will do to me. :eek:

Think sucking up with work? I LOVE YOU KW :hugs:

#4 Leigh

Leigh

Lover, Dreamer, Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:50 PM

Congrats, Kitchen Witch, our new She-Woman Pixel-Flogger!

#5 Guest_53rdspirit_*

Guest_53rdspirit_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

EXCELLENT choice for a moderator. KitchenWitch and Anjelwolf compliment each other's styles perfectly. This is happy news!

:applause:

Congrats and good luck, KitchenWitch.

#6 soap fairy

soap fairy

fluffy chaos instigator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

Dee , i'm going to get my sucking up in pre-emptivley as well !!!!
KW you are soooo great , pleeease dont set your new moderator lazer beam eyes on me {must stop watching anime}:hugs:

:cloud9: floating through life on a cloud of bubbles

#7 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:56 PM

THANK YOU for agreeing to become a moderator KW, to echo Sandy .. your help is greatly appreciated :)

ps you have my full support to hex Angelwolf's ass if you see her online rather than taking care of herself ;)

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#8 eagleheart75

eagleheart75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:02 PM

Oh man... Now she's going be mean to me too! Between her and Anjel, I'm never going to have any fun! Anjel keeps threatening to perform exorcisms on me just because I want the email of the "God of the Witches" and the powers only know what KW will do to me. :eek:

that is all to funny....let me know if it does LOL I will have to keep that card in my deck so I can play it when I need to save a little face lol.

#9 eagleheart75

eagleheart75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

Yes congrats KW I am sure you will do just fine on the firing squad as Anjel put it lol.

#10 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

THANK YOU for agreeing to become a moderator KW, to echo Sandy .. your help is greatly appreciated :)

ps you have my full support to hex Angelwolf's ass if you see her online rather than taking care of herself ;)

Don't worry, Brian... I'll be hexing her ass off with "stay in bed" spells til she's better!!

Thanks everyone for the congrats. :D

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#11 Constance

Constance

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:55 PM

Grats KW! :)
People from the South read a bit more than those from other regions, mostly religious books and romance novels. -- Where you fall in poll of U.S. reading habits, Cnn.com

Spooked: Books to Run From

Getting dirty for soap fairy since 2007.

Mistress of the mystic kangaroo defense method (MKDM).

#12 Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

Yes congratulations..I couldnt think of a better choice!!!

#13 AnjelWolf

AnjelWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:36 AM

LOL

#14 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:07 AM

Well done KW! You, Anjel and Sandy make up our version of the 'Rule of Three'! The naughty rule!!! LOL
:applause::banana::applause:

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#15 Cairelle

Cairelle

GiGi Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

Well done KW! You, Anjel and Sandy make up our version of the 'Rule of Three'! The naughty rule!!! LOL
:applause::banana::applause:

:lol2:

“People don’t live in New Orleans because it is easy. They live here because they are incapable of living anywhere else in the just same way.” – Ian McNulty, A Season of Night: New Orleans Life After Katrina

#16 Rowan's Light

Rowan's Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:14 AM

:party3:Congratulations KW