Was it magic?

Jukauz

One of the best spells I ever worked was the evening of summer solstice 2001. I was doing a calling, something I had come upon in my research, an idea I took and made my own. It was a complex spell, probably more so than was necessary, that I had no doubt over-prepared. (This was early on in my initial research period.) I was working on my deck as it has become a sacred place according to my spirit friends. I won't go into what I was spelling for but during the process my youngest son, then 9, came and joined me. He wanted a spell too. I didn't know if it would work but we added a desire for him to have excellent grades in the upcoming school year. He was delighted to participate and to have his own spell.

In late August he started the 4th grade and the slight learning disability he had disappeared. He excelled. His teacher said she had never seen a child blossom so. From then on he never had anymore trouble with school. Today he's a junior at the University of South Carolina majoring in Biology, minoring in Music, and taking Fencing as well.

So . . . was it magic?

Or did he just believe in the spell and was confident?

And yes children do often outgrow learning problems.

So I ask again was it magic?

The outcome was what we spelled for. . .

So . . .

Like I said, one of the best spells I ever worked.

One of the best spells I ever worked was the evening of summer solstice 2001. I was doing a calling, something I had come upon in my research, an idea I took and made my own. It was a complex spell, probably more so than was necessary, that I had no doubt over-prepared. (This was early on in my initial research period.) I was working on my deck as it has become a sacred place according to my spirit friends. I won't go into what I was spelling for but during the process my youngest son, then 9, came and joined me. He wanted a spell too. I didn't know if it would work but we added a desire for him to have excellent grades in the upcoming school year. He was delighted to participate and to have his own spell.

^^^^^ I think you did well, you listened to your guidence as well as your intuition. Children have a portal of their own, I wouldn't be surprised at the simplicity of his earnest desire, and his participation, to jump right in and make his requests known. So often as adults we forget the simplicity of the Craft.

In late August he started the 4th grade and the slight learning disability he had disappeared. He excelled. His teacher said she had never seen a child blossom so. From then on he never had anymore trouble with school. Today he's a junior at the University of South Carolina majoring in Biology, minoring in Music, and taking Fencing as well.

So . . . was it magic? Yes, the energy raised and manipulated gave the desired outcome at the time.

Or did he just believe in the spell and was confident?Of course he did, he didn't concern himself with the "why" he just focused on the outcome.

The outcome was what we spelled for. . . Then you got your manifestation, and the boy is now a man, and still succeeding, from what you noted.

So . . .

Like I said, one of the best spells I ever worked. You believe it to be so, good enough for me. I hope you jotted this working somewhere down, and can pull it up for assessment, and possibly tweek it for future skill.

Regards,

Gypsy

Yes, I keep all my spells even though I generally create a new one for each working. The calling was particularly effective for not only did my son's desire come to fruition so did mine.

I couldn't possibly put it any better than Celticgypsy did, but I feel that this spell most certainly did work.

Personally, I love the idea of keeping record of them, having ones own little grimoire. I keep one, and it has been a great cross reference, in addition to that, it's something that a future witch in my family may be able to inherit and find quite handy.

Archived