Calling the elements using power animal

Guest LadyofTheRavens

Guest LadyofTheRavens

I know from reading the forums, some of you don't bother with circles/elements etc in your magical work, and some do. I personally like to put a different spin on it. I DO like to invoke "elements" but I do so with my power animal, the Raven (go ahead, scoff - I'm probably the gazillionth person to claim that animal, but it's ok it works for me lol). Granted, most of this is based on the mythos surrounding the raven from different regions of the world, I tried to mix it up a bit. So here is how I call the Raven into my space, and elements at the same time.

Calling on the attributes of The Raven with the elements. (I tried to use attributes of The Raven that I felt connected with each element).

I call upon the element of Air and the Intelligence and curiosity of The Raven.

I call upon the element of fire that The Raven brought to mankind from the Sun.

I call upon the element of water, and The Raven as prophet and shapeshifter.

I call upon the element of earth, and The Raven as the creator of mankind.

To close -

Raven I thank you for creating mankind.

I thank you Raven for the gift of prophecy and the protection of shapeshifting.

I thank you Raven for the fire you brought mankind.

I thank you Raven for sharing your gifts of intelligence and curiosity.

Someone liked it so much they asked me to write them one with THEIR power animal, the panther. Here it is.

Calling on the attributes of The Panther with the elements. (I tried to use attributes of The Panther that I felt connected with each element).

I call upon the element of Air and the Roar of The Panther to frighten away all negativity from this space.

I call upon the element of fire and the ability of The Panther to awaken my passion and unleash my desires.

I call upon the element of water, and ask The Panther to strengthen my feminine power.

I call upon the element of earth, and The Panther as Guardian and Protector of the earthly realm.

I call The Panther as the Master of all Dimensions to protect and watch over my magickal work this eve! I ask you to assist me with Reclaiming and Trusting my own True Power!

To close (after you are finished with your ritual etc)-

Thank you Panther for protecting and guarding me.

Thank you Panther for strengthening my feminine power.

Thank you Panther for awakening my passions and desires.

Thank you Panther for frightening away any unwanted energies with your mighty Roar.

Thank you Panther for your protection, assistance and guidance. May I learn more from you every day that you remain with me!

To be honest, I actually like the panther one better, but I won't use it because that isn't my animal LOL.

Those are really interesting , I don't really do a circle sometimes a compass but I do call on elements and I always use my totems wich might be really close to what your talking about. I'm really curious about your path your chants are so spot on about how I think of those elements or what I call spirit guides you have really captured their essence IMO. Thanks for posting.

Guest LadyofTheRavens

Those are really interesting , I don't really do a circle sometimes a compass but I do call on elements and I always use my totems wich might be really close to what your talking about. I'm really curious about your path your chants are so spot on about how I think of those elements or what I call spirit guides you have really captured their essence IMO. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the feedback Athena :)

Archived