pendulum's

eagleheart75

I had stated on a previous post that I just bought my first pendulum. I have been practicing with it now for a few days and getting pretty used to it. However last night I was practicing with it and asked it a number of simple questions and geting decisive yes and no answers, however the last question I asked it was a rather personal question and it stopped swinging and kind of just did nothing for a fraction of a second then it started to swing in a cirrcular fashion. I was wondering if any of you have had this happen and what it might mean? was it unsure of the answer or might there be more to it then that?

ANy feed back would be greatly appreciated.

I had stated on a previous post that I just bought my first pendulum. I have been practicing with it now for a few days and getting pretty used to it. However last night I was practicing with it and asked it a number of simple questions and geting decisive yes and no answers, however the last question I asked it was a rather personal question and it stopped swinging and kind of just did nothing for a fraction of a second then it started to swing in a cirrcular fashion. I was wondering if any of you have had this happen and what it might mean? was it unsure of the answer or might there be more to it then that?

ANy feed back would be greatly appreciated.

When it comes to personal situations and decisions yes I have had this happen to me. To me, mine seems as if it is "pausing" for a second or two to "tap" into the certain situation so it can guide me into the right direction.

Can I use them for more then just yes and no answers? I am just curious lol I know that cant jump up and have a full convo with me lol.

Yep it happens to me. Kind of like it's thinking about it/looking or that answer. I tend to get varying speeds as well which depending on the question could be time related i.e not immediately but soon - if it starts slow.

Slightly off Topic sorry

My kids love the pendulum i place it above their heads and it's a good indicator of their life force. makes them laugh when it swings like mad. We did it to my mum when we were waiting to find out if she had cancer. It wouldn't move and yep she had cancer.

I have actually seen Pendulum Boards or even a black silk fabric that has the yes no maybe and there might even be a few more things sewed on it as well.. They are made for pendulum use .. I thought it looked really neat .. would kinda remind you almost of a ouija in a sense .. I haven't tried it though .. but I bet it would work really well ...

I've used pendulums in healing {get the person to lie down and pass it over them to try and locate the problem , can be used for physical body or chakras}

But I haven't used them in communication.

I've seen something simmillar with dowsing rods where they pause and move . I was always told it was just that , a pause to concentrate like when a person is trying to find somehing and they stop and go ummm..

I have actually seen Pendulum Boards or even a black silk fabric that has the yes no maybe and there might even be a few more things sewed on it as well.. They are made for pendulum use .. I thought it looked really neat .. would kinda remind you almost of a ouija in a sense .. I haven't tried it though .. but I bet it would work really well ...

I've had this book/kit combo for quite some time: The Pendulm Kit. It has several pages to use as Lori described. If I remember correctly, it has different pages for different situations (I don't have access to it at the moment). The pendulum it comes with is kind of bleh and too light, but the book was useful for the charts to use the pedulum with. The charts are a half-moon shape with words written in wedges.

It could mean that the answer could go either way depending on what decisions you make and path you take. That is how I see it anyway. Just like the ouija board though, I would be careful asking very personal questions because nothing is 100 percent, and things CAN change and differ from what the information gives you.

The information I gather from these kinds of sources I use but I never ever revolve my life around it.

Thanks all for the info. I like the sounds of that kit I may have to look it up. I am sure it is just like many things new, will take much practice to get the hang of.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a pendulum myself. If you ask a question and the pendulum doesn't move it means that it doesn't want to answer or it doesn't know. If it travels in a circular motion it is searching for the answer.

Archived