Should have been full marks....

Gramayr

:applause:

This student surely thinks "outside" the Box !!!! LoL !

Regards,

Gypsy

Was once asked by a teacher to tell me the result of a race between two people if one was travelling at x mph and the other at y mph and one had a head start.

I said what happens if one trips up lol

Was once asked by a teacher to tell me the result of a race between two people if one was travelling at x mph and the other at y mph and one had a head start.

I said what happens if one trips up lol

[

Lol,if I was in your class at the time id be crying with laughter and got sent out . Which I often did!

If this were me, I would have been asking the teacher how my answers wrong and then telling them about how their questions were poorly written.

Also didn't Napoleon died on one island while being a British Prisoner there in 1821 ? (allegedly poisoned according to theories)

long after the last battle fought by Napoleon in 1815.

Edited by The Exile

Lol,if I was in your class at the time id be crying with laughter and got sent out . Which I often did!

I nearly did, teacher wasn't impressed pmsl

I nearly did, teacher wasn't impressed pmsl

Thank goodness for urban dictionary! I thought your teacher was grumpy cos of pms .Heheeeeee,can you believe that.I can be soooo bloody stupid,without trying even. Pmsl.

Also didn't Napoleon died on one island while being a British Prisoner there in 1821 ? (allegedly poisoned according to theories)

long after the last battle fought by Napoleon in 1815.

Yep. Corseca I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent! Gotta love smart kids! That's a kind of smart you don't learn in school! lol My kids are precocious and astute and as long as they're not being disrespectful, I encourage that kind of wit. XD

(I think Napoleon died on St. Helena).

Yep. Corseca I think.

Excellent! Gotta love smart kids! That's a kind of smart you don't learn in school! lol My kids are precocious and astute and as long as they're not being disrespectful, I encourage that kind of wit. XD

(I think Napoleon died on St. Helena).

Yep you're right, he was born on Corsica and died on St. Helena.