#2 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Go to the bottom of the site, there are two drop down menus, the first defaults to traditional witch, open it and select TW Mobile. (the second one says English (USA), just ignore it--it doesn't offer UK English)
Alternatively, get the Invision app for your tablet, it also works fairly well, though its bit clumsy getting used to.

Hope that helps.

"A Craft, a calling, a set of Keys to unlock a particular cosmology that is borne, and born, in the blood of the practitioner, and sets the Work to be done with which one may commune with those who hold the patterns and keys of the life of the practitioner and hir stream. The Work is to be done, and we are to do it." --Aiseling the Bard

#3 Droghon

Droghon

Administrator/Host

• Administrators
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Oh Bum!

Good advice from sara, if you are on an android tablet as opposed to an apple one view the site from the webrowser and as sara mentioned choose the TW Mobile skin, it's less image heavy and looks better on mobiles / tablets.

I'm still waiting on Invision Board developers creating an app for android devices!

Droghon (or Brian)

I know nothing, I seek everything.

Words of a wise woman .. "OMFG stop being an utter newb and start acting like a proper witch who knows what they are talking about!"

#4 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

It took a bit of getting used to, but I love my tablet now!
"A Craft, a calling, a set of Keys to unlock a particular cosmology that is borne, and born, in the blood of the practitioner, and sets the Work to be done with which one may commune with those who hold the patterns and keys of the life of the practitioner and hir stream. The Work is to be done, and we are to do it." --Aiseling the Bard

#5 Roebin

Roebin

• Seekers
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

I am logged into this site using an android tablet (galaxy note 8) using google chrome for the web browser. Maybe Chrome will make a difference? It seams to run many things more efficiently. It is a free app, you might want to try it.