• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 aefre

aefre

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:14 PM

This is a basic question so I thought I'd post it here. Straight to the point. I don't understand the basics of binding spells, although I'm wondering now if I have actually done one and not realised it was a binding spell. From what I've managed to read it comes across that you bind somebody to yourself and then you have to deal with it at a later date. That's all I seem to be able to find out. If you've got someone who is causing you trouble why would you bind them to you. What is that something else you have to do later? Or have I just read rubbish stuff?

Hello WE,

In my world, a binding spell is not to bind somebody to you, but to bind them!  That is, to tie them up so that they cannot do any harm to you or anybody else.

If someone else is doing you harm, you need to stop them. 

You can make a poppet (a doll) of them and literally bind it, tie the damn thing up with string and stop it inflicting anymore harm on you and yours.

Hope this helps?..

Be nice or go away!

#82 Nera

Nera

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:26 PM

... or write the target's name on a piece of paper (with some sigils, a circle, pentagram, whatever you feel is right) or his/her picture, put it in a bowl with water and put it in the freezer. It works wonderfuly.

"There are some who may seem -seem not- as others seem,

who walk life's ragged mile

hid' beneath Man's common guise.

Yet such are they that seem by day,

who walk abroad by night."

#83 odalibuc

odalibuc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

I recently did a binding that I hadn't considered as something that could even happen. My friend recently had difficulty moving around. It wasn't that there was a problem with his brain or limbs; his soul and body just didn't sync up properly. So I used embroidery thread to make a pair of braided bracelets, one of which could also be an anklet. The purpose was to bind the soul and body more tightly together so he could move around better. It works, especially since I linked it directly to his energy to charge it.