In Need of Coffin Nails?

thevioletsunflower

Coffin nails, four theives vinegar, graveyard dirt, crossroads....is Silver in to hoodoo now? :wallbash:

Hmmmm :thinking: Sparkly hoodoo....

She seems to be working that way... she DID have the Sparkly Hedgecraft book...

It only seems natural in her quest to be the grand high pooba of witchcraft to continue to north american folk magic next...dry.gif

Wonder if she'd like my mixture of bat excrement, human bone powder, graveyard dirt and water from a violent storm to create mine :P

Coffin nails, four theives vinegar, graveyard dirt, crossroads....is Silver in to hoodoo now? :wallbash:

Hmmmm :thinking: Sparkly hoodoo....

Oh yes, according to her Etsy profile, apparently people call her Mamma Silver. :rolleyes:

If you cant get the real coffin nails then you can charge them. Charge the nails and then place the charged nails in some graveyard dirt for seven days, when the moon is waning. Or if you need to do the spell right away charge and roll them in some graveyard dirt before you use them. Graveyard dirt can be the actual dirt from a graveyard and or the powder of herbs Valerian, Mullen and Patchouli. use plain old powdered Valerian and mix it in some dirt if you have too.

Ghost water is a wonderful friend to coffin nails, just leave a bottle of water out during the full moon on whatever grave you chose. I had a shrine/grave I built for my dead cat that I used when I made graveyard curios A grave from a loved pet is better than any stranger.

Doesn't she know there is only four herbs in four thieves vinegar ? If it had seven it would be called seven herbs plus a secret ingredient vinegar.

If you want to make real four thieves vinegar the common recipe calls for:

your best wine or cider vinegar.

add whole garlic cloves,

Black pepper corns,

a red chili pepper,

black mustard seed,

allow it to sit in a cool dark place for four days sake once and charge once daily. the trad uses are for attaining health and banishing danger and illness.like most folk magic there are many different variations I use a very common recipe and a personal one. you can try different variation but Make sure you always use garlic. it is the most important ingredient and it defines the blend.

An oil can be made by putting the dried herbs in a contaner and only covering them with enough apple cider vinegar to wet them. fill the rest of the container wit h castor oil and it in the sun for four days. shaking and charging daily. you can strain the herbs if you like.

• 3 months later...

Archived