Free Kindle Books

sarasuperid

Each day there seem to be different free offerings of new books for Kindle. I find if I enter a search term like Witchcraft or Pagan and then sort the results by price lowest to highest the free books show first. I do this in the kindle book area of Amazon. This is very good for me because I have been overspending on books lately and this fills by urge too get new books without touching my pocket book.

I have also found mysterie and fantasy novels.

Is there any program like this for nook?

Is there any program like this for nook?

Yes, B&N has had promotions like this since the Nook came out. Each Friday is "free book Friday" and this ranges from crappy books to some good ones. You just have to dig.

Awesome, I have an android tablet so I can get free books from both!

I know, it's so nice. I have the Nook Simple Touch but you can actually root that to be an Android tablet in which case I could also read both but I am not sure I want to do that. My husband has a Nook Tablet that rooted to be a stock Android tablet and he reads from both. If you are an Amazon prime member and have a Kindle device there are so many books you can rent for free on your Kindle. I am not a fan of Kindle devices but any book with the word "free" next to it makes me start considering things I wouldn't normally...

For "our" genre, you do have to search Amazon or B&N. But for light reading on a Kindle, and if you're on Twitter or Facebook, there's "Kindle Freebies". Follow them and they tweet/post freebies throughout the day. 99% of the time the books aren't something I'm interested in reading but once in awhile, something interesting pops up - and I don't have to go looking.

(Edited to add: they link only to Amazon US but generally if it's free in the US, it's free in the UK and vice versa.)

But for light reading on a Kindle, and if you're on Twitter or Facebook, there's "Kindle Freebies". Follow them and they tweet/post freebies throughout the day.

Oooh, didn't know about that, thanks!

Archived