Had A Hell Of A Rough & Somewhat Funny Night

AnjelWolf

Ok...last night was one of those nights that CLEARLY proves that I don't look for trouble...TROUBLE FINDS ME LOL!

I had been online last night, watched a little tv while drinking some wine. Ok...not bad eh? Yeah just wait LOL!

I kept seeing these fucking spiders ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!! Dropping down from god knows here...making me jump, squeal, throw my damn throwing star and one of my athames (after a couple of glasses of wine my aim...er...well let's just say one of my windows in my living room now has a impact mark! LOL). I used my hair spray (yeah, "FINAL NET" hair spray is excellent to plaster the little ones LOL) all over and stunk up my house.

I knew I needed some sleep (I simply have not been sleeping well lately). So DUMB ASS ME (without thinking LOL) quickly swallowed a sleeping pill around midnight.

Then it occurred to me..."Shit I have been drinking wine...great now I'm going to wake up fucking DEAD! How the hell am I going to explain THAT to my husband! LOL"

I was in the mist of answering the post about the Frosts drama, all the while wondering if that was going to be my last post ever LOL! when my cell phone rang. Yeah, after midnight LOL and those calls are NEVER good LOL!

It was one of my students, She was upset and asking if she could come over. I of course said yes and she came over in a fit of rage and very clearly shaken. She tells me about how her "boys" the guys she hangs out with, like brothers all were wrestling around (yup and drinking) in her living room when one of them "tapped" the long neck beer bottle of the other guy (one of my students one of the less LOL) and it broke. The dumbass THEN takes broken glass from the beer and proceeds to goof off with it and ends up slicing the arm of my student! I asked how the guy was. She explains that there is a great deal of blood, but the guys all were laughing about it and she wanted to kill of them.

I gathered my first aid stuff (with gloves LOL) and drover her over to her trailer to see how bad this cut was.

Ok, now normally, anyone in my family will tell you that when it comes to blood and ope n flesh wounds, I am the first one to vomit and get "woosey". LOL!

I enter the trailer...ALL THE GUYS (3 OF THEM, DRUNK lol) TIGHTENED UP AND BEGAN TO WILDLY POINT AND BLAME EACHOTHER LOL!

I look over at this kids arm and immediately flashed back to "Saw", the movie. It was gross! A 7 inch gnash in the forearm...CLEARLY cut down to the muscle and WIDE OPEN.

Thank god the wine had sedated me a bit or I might have vomited in this kids lap! LOL!

I moved him over to the sink and began to clean it up a bit. The blood was everywhere and the flesh laid wide open. I knew this kid had to have stitches.

I gathered my first aid stuff and ordered the kid and my other student to get in my car. I turned to the 2 remaining boys and glared at them, they turned sheet white and began their "I didnt do it Miss Sue HE did!" antics...LOL! I just turned and left.

We came back to my house and I tried to clean the wound of again, the guy who got sliced (yeah one of my students) stunk to high hell from a long night of drinking.

I gave up and said simply "No doubt he needs to get stitches I can't even close this with a bandage".

The choice was made for him to go to the hospital and GUESS WHO DROVE?! LOL! ME!!!!!!!!!!!

By now, the sleeping pill had kicked in, while driving on those dark roads (no street lights down here in the keys LOL), I mentally began to reason with myself that if I were to die at least I'd be at the hospital so they could at least try to save my dumb ass LOL!

Driving was interesting to say the least! LOL! Waiting around, watching the doctors STICK him up was interesting as well because my body decided to produce GAS and I (being silly from wine, a sleeping pill and grossed out by everything and a case of nerves and giggles LOL) started to giggle like a kid! LOL!

Finally around 4 a.m. we got back...can we say pretty colors while I was driving LOL!

THAT was my night LOL!!!

WOW!!! sounds like a fun night indeed. Sounds kind of dangerous though with the wine and sleeping pills. Good thing you had plenty to worry about to keep you awake all that time lol. I bet your students wont do that again for quite a while haha.

Guest 53rdspirit

Yikes! But, maybe it was a blessing in disguise--it kept you awake and on your feet long enough for the chemicals to abate some. Glad you're ok.

I too had a rather interesting night last night. (nothing like your of course lol but interesting all the same) After coming home with my new tools and such from the spirit store, I tried to practice with my pendulem ( sp ) just asking verios questions to try and get some kind of responce. After a while I started asking more serious questions. For instance I asked if there were any spirtis in the house, and my pendulem answered with a yes, then I asked if my grandmother was there and it again said yes. I was kind of shocked and excited at the same time.

Well after going to bed and reading (trying to that is) some of my books that I got both from the library and from the store that I bought. I was having difficult focusing, as I seemingly kept seeing something floating if you will above my bed and in the shadows. I am not sure if it was jjust my mind playing tricks on me cause I was so happy and excited to have bought this stuff from the store, or if I had infact seen some of the spirits that I was asking the questions to earlier that night. Once I decided it was just my mind playing tricks on me I shut the lights off and tried to roll over and goto sleep, YEAH RIGHT!!! lol out of the corner of my eye I would see the same thing like there were floating clouds or just something that was moving along the ceiling ( sp ) I reached over to the end table and put on the ring that I bought that is supposed to absorb the negative energies. I just lied there in bed closed my eyes for a moment and opened them and silently asked the spirits to calm down and allow me to get some sleep as I was to go see my PO this morning. In a matter of minutes al the feelings that I wa getting from these spirits calmed down enough for me to actually get some sleep. I awoke this morning with a calm feeling and felt as if my ring and my thoughts had actually worked. I was pleased to say the least.

Now I had in the past felt these same feelings at night but never so strongly, I am not sure if it is my consious effort to start seeking out these spirits that made them come to me so strongly last night or if it is something else, but I was just glad that I was able to actually comunicate, if you will, with these spirits. I am rather excited to continue my reading and learning so that I can see what else happens in nights to come.

I too had a rather interesting night last night. (nothing like your of course lol but interesting all the same) After coming home with my new tools and such from the spirit store, I tried to practice with my pendulem ( sp ) just asking verios questions to try and get some kind of responce. After a while I started asking more serious questions. For instance I asked if there were any spirtis in the house, and my pendulem answered with a yes, then I asked if my grandmother was there and it again said yes. I was kind of shocked and excited at the same time.

Well after going to bed and reading (trying to that is) some of my books that I got both from the library and from the store that I bought. I was having difficult focusing, as I seemingly kept seeing something floating if you will above my bed and in the shadows. I am not sure if it was jjust my mind playing tricks on me cause I was so happy and excited to have bought this stuff from the store, or if I had infact seen some of the spirits that I was asking the questions to earlier that night. Once I decided it was just my mind playing tricks on me I shut the lights off and tried to roll over and goto sleep, YEAH RIGHT!!! lol out of the corner of my eye I would see the same thing like there were floating clouds or just something that was moving along the ceiling ( sp ) I reached over to the end table and put on the ring that I bought that is supposed to absorb the negative energies. I just lied there in bed closed my eyes for a moment and opened them and silently asked the spirits to calm down and allow me to get some sleep as I was to go see my PO this morning. In a matter of minutes al the feelings that I wa getting from these spirits calmed down enough for me to actually get some sleep. I awoke this morning with a calm feeling and felt as if my ring and my thoughts had actually worked. I was pleased to say the least.

Now I had in the past felt these same feelings at night but never so strongly, I am not sure if it is my consious effort to start seeking out these spirits that made them come to me so strongly last night or if it is something else, but I was just glad that I was able to actually comunicate, if you will, with these spirits. I am rather excited to continue my reading and learning so that I can see what else happens in nights to come.

WOW!!!! Excellent!!! I'm glad you were able to do this :) Keep working on it :)

WOW!!! sounds like a fun night indeed. Sounds kind of dangerous though with the wine and sleeping pills. Good thing you had plenty to worry about to keep you awake all that time lol. I bet your students wont do that again for quite a while haha.

LOL yeah it was definitely interesting LOL and no my students wont do that again...neither will I LOL!!!

Yikes! But, maybe it was a blessing in disguise--it kept you awake and on your feet long enough for the chemicals to abate some. Glad you're ok.

Yeah it made me focus on the wound and my body just kicked into overdrive with...it was dangerous and trust me...wont ever happen again LOL

Ok...last night was one of those nights that CLEARLY proves that I don't look for trouble...TROUBLE FINDS ME LOL!

I had been online last night, watched a little tv while drinking some wine. Ok...not bad eh? Yeah just wait LOL!

I kept seeing these fucking spiders ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!! Dropping down from god knows here...making me jump, squeal, throw my damn throwing star and one of my athames (after a couple of glasses of wine my aim...er...well let's just say one of my windows in my living room now has a impact mark! LOL). I used my hair spray (yeah, "FINAL NET" hair spray is excellent to plaster the little ones LOL) all over and stunk up my house.

I knew I needed some sleep (I simply have not been sleeping well lately). So DUMB ASS ME (without thinking LOL) quickly swallowed a sleeping pill around midnight.

Then it occurred to me..."Shit I have been drinking wine...great now I'm going to wake up fucking DEAD! How the hell am I going to explain THAT to my husband! LOL"

I was in the mist of answering the post about the Frosts drama, all the while wondering if that was going to be my last post ever LOL! when my cell phone rang. Yeah, after midnight LOL and those calls are NEVER good LOL!

It was one of my students, She was upset and asking if she could come over. I of course said yes and she came over in a fit of rage and very clearly shaken. She tells me about how her "boys" the guys she hangs out with, like brothers all were wrestling around (yup and drinking) in her living room when one of them "tapped" the long neck beer bottle of the other guy (one of my students one of the less LOL) and it broke. The dumbass THEN takes broken glass from the beer and proceeds to goof off with it and ends up slicing the arm of my student! I asked how the guy was. She explains that there is a great deal of blood, but the guys all were laughing about it and she wanted to kill of them.

I gathered my first aid stuff (with gloves LOL) and drover her over to her trailer to see how bad this cut was.

Ok, now normally, anyone in my family will tell you that when it comes to blood and ope n flesh wounds, I am the first one to vomit and get "woosey". LOL!

I enter the trailer...ALL THE GUYS (3 OF THEM, DRUNK lol) TIGHTENED UP AND BEGAN TO WILDLY POINT AND BLAME EACHOTHER LOL!

I look over at this kids arm and immediately flashed back to "Saw", the movie. It was gross! A 7 inch gnash in the forearm...CLEARLY cut down to the muscle and WIDE OPEN.

Thank god the wine had sedated me a bit or I might have vomited in this kids lap! LOL!

I moved him over to the sink and began to clean it up a bit. The blood was everywhere and the flesh laid wide open. I knew this kid had to have stitches.

I gathered my first aid stuff and ordered the kid and my other student to get in my car. I turned to the 2 remaining boys and glared at them, they turned sheet white and began their "I didnt do it Miss Sue HE did!" antics...LOL! I just turned and left.

We came back to my house and I tried to clean the wound of again, the guy who got sliced (yeah one of my students) stunk to high hell from a long night of drinking.

I gave up and said simply "No doubt he needs to get stitches I can't even close this with a bandage".

The choice was made for him to go to the hospital and GUESS WHO DROVE?! LOL! ME!!!!!!!!!!!

By now, the sleeping pill had kicked in, while driving on those dark roads (no street lights down here in the keys LOL), I mentally began to reason with myself that if I were to die at least I'd be at the hospital so they could at least try to save my dumb ass LOL!

Driving was interesting to say the least! LOL! Waiting around, watching the doctors STICK him up was interesting as well because my body decided to produce GAS and I (being silly from wine, a sleeping pill and grossed out by everything and a case of nerves and giggles LOL) started to giggle like a kid! LOL!

Finally around 4 a.m. we got back...can we say pretty colors while I was driving LOL!

THAT was my night LOL!!!

:rofl:LOL!! At least you didnt die..LOL

Eagleheart..That sounds really really kool, I wish I can have an experience like that!

Yeah after the fact it is pretty cool but I have to be honest, while it going on I was a bit tripped out lol. I have always thought it would be cool to experience a ghost or spirit if you will but last night I was not expecting it and it cought me off guard.

Archived