I was robbed...I want my stuff back and I want them to lose their hands

Ally

So, long story short.....Someone broke into our shed and robbed us. They took a bunch of my husbands tools and my son's things. I am fed up with this shitty neighborhood. My husband works long hours 7 days a week, we are good people...we keep to ourselves but also help anyone every chance we get. We raise our kids here, along with cats, ducks, chickens! We also put alot of work into this land...and into our pond. It's alot of work..and it's sucks to have that taken from you! I've only lived here for two years.....and the neighborhood seemed charming when we moved here. But...when it's dark-things change!

As of lately...my pothead neighbor is dealing dope...he takes the stuff and puts it into our woods. Then...random buyers come into my woods and pick it up. Quite often staying in the side street doing dope. I know this....because i have run people off! And...my son and his friend caught the dealer going in the woods. We have to get deer cameras to catch him on film tho..bc he won't admit to it!

My neighbors dog has an issue with coming on my property and eating my chickens...they are free range birds. So, his owner lets him off his leash and he runs over here and kills. The dog can't help it...but, the owner can. He just seems to have no respect for other people in the neighborhood obviously.

Last weekend...the neighborhood lush was found in my next door neighbors house while she wasn't home in the middle of the night waiting on her to get home. She beat the shit out of him and had him thrown into jail.

I have four children....And.....I'm not about to sit here and let this trash hurt any of us. I want them out of my neighborhood. In fact if they could no longer be an existing factor in my life that would work! In fact...if their fucking hands and feet could ROT off.....I'd be more than satisfied.

I shouldn't have to move to rid myself of their ....I have alot of money invested here. I shouldn't have to run! These fuckers should be the ones running.

So....witches... I need your advice! I have taken care of calling the police and installing locks on the shed. I also have a gun.

What would you do? tired of playing nice.

thanks~MW

Did the robber leave anything behind? Do you know who it is? If so use that to your advantage. If you know where they live then you could plant something at theie house to make them leave. You could send a spirit after them, make a hex jar, make them a "gift" that will reek havoc until your property is returned and they leave. The possiblities are endless.

On a mundane level you could get a big white goose. If anyone is robbing you there is no better guard animal than a goose. Geese, especially a mother goose, will chase off anyone who is not supposed to be there, even dogs.

Did the robber leave anything behind? Do you know who it is? If so use that to your advantage. If you know where they live then you could plant something at theie house to make them leave. You could send a spirit after them, make a hex jar, make them a "gift" that will reek havoc until your property is returned and they leave. The possiblities are endless.

On a mundane level you could get a big white goose. If anyone is robbing you there is no better guard animal than a goose. Geese, especially a mother goose, will chase off anyone who is not supposed to be there, even dogs.

Good idea with the goose! Only thing is ...it would probably chase us. I already have to fight a rooster just to walk outside...

I have a good idea who it is, however, I can't say for sure.There is a delinquent who moved back home this weekend. His last arrest for stealing a car. I've been seeing him walk around the neighborhood...he's almost 18 now. but...i don't want to accuse him if it's not him...ya know. Suspicion isn't enough.

So...the theif and the neighbor selling dope to people in our woods. Both need to go!

thanks..

I second Whiterose. Hex jars, hex bags buried on their property (just remember to dig em up after they move). My favorite oil of late is San Cipriano for 'justice' for unknown thieves. Other than those... being on the 'in' for the police perspective... mark your boundaries, No trespassing signs- violators will be shot etc. You have the right to protect yourself and your property (including your chickens). If you feel uncomfortable about using a real gun... get a bb gun and fire away. a couple of those suckers imbedded in the skin and he won't come around anymore (especially if they are soaked in a 'get the fuck away from me oil"). When they are on the side road smoking pot, shooting up, whatever... call in a suspicious person call to the local police. Let them come harass them... if they smell or see anything they will get busted and won't come back.

Personally... I'd pull in everything I could think of. Protection of my children come first! Get your nose-wiggle on girl!!! :twisted_witch:

A few years ago I had a friend who had a similar problem. I had her wrap 3 coffin nails in black yarn that had been kept in grave yard dirt 13 times and concentrate on how she didn't want anyone who was going to do her or hers harm and what would happen to them if they did. I then had her sprinkle a mix of grave yard dirt, brick dust and blood in the corners of her property. What she had remaining I told her to hold in her hands and concentrate on the people who were causing her problems and how they needed to either change their attitude of leave and then throw the mix on their property. Needless to say, they moved a short time later. To get your stuff back, I would focus on one of the objects they took that you had for some time, especially if they had some sentimental value. Items get charged with our energy, the just absorb it. The longer you have an item, the more connected you and the item become. Simply, call for the item(s). Tell them you want them to come home and that if need be, you'll come get them, you just need to know where they are. Also, ask that they cause problems for the people that stole them away form their home and those who love them. Don't be surprised if you find the stuff on your door step or randomly come across it.

That sucks!! :pissedoff:

I would up my magical protections first, since you've already taken the mundane steps. Mirror reflection spells in each window. Mix some of your blood or urine with water and pour it around the entire outer boundary of your property. Maybe make a line of red brick dust too. Put together some really wicked witch bottles (castor beans? baneberries? exlax tablets? razor blades? needles? urine?), insert a note in them to attack 'enemies' that attempt to cross over them and bury them around your property. Take some iron nails, put some of your blood on them, and nail them over every door or window of any shed or garage on your property and ask any spirits you work with to attack any thieves that enter the building with the sharp force of the nails. Whip up some magical oil (not poisonous obviously) that's programmed to repel thieves and put it on the door handles and window ledges of every building on your property. Get a picture or 'something' of the person you want to get out of your neighborhood and sew it inside a habanero pepper. Put the pepper in a jar of vodka with some dandelion (to agitate) and burn candles on it every day to make things too hot to handle for him so he'll have to leave. Shake it up daily. Another thing you might want to look into is making some goofer dust. Don't put it on your property, but it can be employed on the property of the people in the neighborhood that you want to drive out. If you haven't already established a relationship with the trees on your property (which I'm sure you have) start bringing them offerings. Once a relationship is there ask them to protect your family that's living on their land.

I'd start up some justice work and a hex jar and label it "for the thief who stole ___ (your property) from ___ (your address)".

Best of luck!!

(voted up o_O)

own into jail.

I have four children....And.....I'm not about to sit here and let this trash hurt any of us. I want them out of my neighborhood. In fact if they could no longer be an existing factor in my life that would work! In fact...if their fucking hands and feet could ROT off.....I'd be more than satisfied.

Hello,

Then make it so as to the dog mmmmm do you grow monkshood. Yep im bad lol you have chickens and he likes them? Song comes to mind

Whatcha waiting whatcha waiting for

Try founding out who the actual culprit is by asking around. People usually know more that they let on. And if you don't think people'll be truthfull, just force the truth out of them. I mean people blab and brag and I'm sure those idiots who robbed you told someone. And after you're absolutely sure on who it is/they are make them rue the day they ever even thought of crossing a witch.

Also, Aloe had fantastic suggestions on how to protect your house and property. You can never be too careful and it might be smart to enforce what ever protective measures possible.

And the deer cameras are a great idea! Catch them in the act and just show the tapes to the po-po. You could also cast a spell that will ruin their product and rot the plants.

Try founding out who the actual culprit is by asking around. People usually know more that they let on. And if you don't think people'll be truthfull, just force the truth out of them. I mean people blab and brag and I'm sure those idiots who robbed you told someone.

I've lived in similar neighborhoods like this and I have to disagree here. Asking around can get you into more hurt by putting these assholes on the defense. Better to be stealthy, IMO.

Well I didnt mean she should go around blaming people or asking people if they did it or have something to do with it. But even nice, good people who wouldn't hurt anyone might know something and the only reason they won't say anything is because they're afraid. I was just thinkign casting a spell that would make people more inclined to speak the truth and tell you things they normally wouldnt might be helpful, and maybe just work it into a conversation like "i have no idea who couldve done it" etc. But yeah I do have to admit it's still more risky. Always lived in a relatively safe neighbourhood myself, never had any problems. Even the murderers, gang leaders and drug dealers that live around here have never bothered me, they've actually been extremely kind to me. Who knows why.

One large pump action squirt gun, filled with diluted fox piss and water, and spray the dog, spray the area that the dope is being dealed too. Dog stinks and brings that home to irresponsible neighbor and its home. The soaked leaves and ground is taken on the shoes of the dealers and their clients, that is taken in the car...again to their homes.

Eventually, these people will not enter your woods, as it stinks and they will never figure out why. They'll probably deduce that there is some kind of spirit activity, and they've literally.............. " pissed something off royally ".:whistling:

Sweet Regards,

Gypsy

Or you can be like Aloe, and get a blow horn ! Everytime the dog shows up in your yard, ya BLAST him !

LOL !

Or you can be like Aloe, and get a blow horn ! Everytime the dog shows up in your yard, ya BLAST him !

LOL !

Oh yes, I have experience with air horns and annoying neighbors. :grin_witch: You can get an air horn at Wal Mart for less than $5, well worth it!

So nobody likes monkshood lol, it sure would do the trick oh come on guys it is wondrously wicked

They don't call it dogs mercury for nothing

So nobody likes monkshood lol, it sure would do the trick oh come on guys it is wondrously wicked

They don't call it dogs mercury for nothing

Oh ...now now... lol ! I'm a big fan of Monkshood, I'm sure I'm NOT just speaking for myself either. :whistling: It's definately a flower including the whole plant, root and all, that demands respect and a unbiased relationship with the Witch, imho. It has no ethics with and within itself, unlike the Witch who has personal standards and ethics in a case by case issue or situation, again my opinion only.

Regards,

Gypsy

Oh ...now now... lol ! I'm a big fan of Monkshood, I'm sure I'm NOT just speaking for myself either. :whistling: It's definately a flower including the whole plant, root and all, that demands respect and a unbiased relationship with the Witch, imho. It has no ethics with and within itself, unlike the Witch who has personal standards and ethics in a case by case issue or situation, again my opinion only.

Regards,

Gypsy

Lol, ok gypsy (I would though) you're right ethics is absolutely right

I agree with Marabet. It may be best if you don’t ask around about the robbery.

You have received excellent advice from all of the contributors!

The delinquent thief may well be innocent. You have no evidence as you say. No doubt his thieving proclivities will cause him to steal again.

It is also possible that the thief/thieves have already sold your husband’s tools and your son’s possessions.

I would suggest two other methods for your consideration. Are the woods which are so close to your property fairly extensive? The more trees the better. Many trees increase the chance of an elemental guardian. (Of course, every individual tree has its own spirit).

The intention is to cast your spell to the winds. Face the wood, stand on your property, and chant some words of your own devising. Explain you want retribution for the theft.

The winds will hear, and the woods will hear. Prepare two witch tins (cans). One for the thief/thieves. One for the dopehead neighbour.

Take some soil and the bark of a tree from the wood. Remember to ask the wood for permission to remove these. (The wood is a psychic entity in its own right). Then remember to thanks the wood for helping you to right a wrong. Also explain that the dopehead neighbour is using the wood for nefarious purposes. Leave an offering of food when you remove the soil and the bark.

It is always good practice to have an elemental guardian on side!

Place the soil and a piece of bark in each can. (A soft drink can will do). Place one strand of your hair and a drop of blood in each can. (Just prick your left thumb for a little blood. The thumb represents your magical will).

Write the name of the dopehead neighbour and insert the scrap of paper in the soil, and under the bark in one can.

Write “theft can” and insert the scrap of paper in the soil, and under the bark, in the second can.

Partly bury the cans in two separate places, preferably at the foot of a large tree in an area away from trails. Remember to leave a food offering on the other side of each tree from where the can has been placed.

By partly buried, I mean just the top of the can (which must not be sealed) is exposed to the elements.

The dealer neighbour and his customers will enter the wood. They will be in for some nasty surprises! However, it is the dopehead neighbour who will have accidents and such a run of bad luck that he will be glad to leave the area.

Please note that witch cans are never sealed unless the intent is to kill the victim!

Having tried to gather animal liquid wastes before (and not having much luck, lol) I am curius as to how one gatheres the fox urine??? Even my cats have not given to me (unless I try and wring it out of the old litter box, lol!!!) Do you just take something they have marked and soak it???

M

m...u can buy it bottled from a hunting store...i suppose. i don't hunt,but..i think u can buy synthetic animal urine o maybe real...i don't know exactly which it is. but if they sell deer piss...they may sell fox piss.

Having tried to gather animal liquid wastes before (and not having much luck, lol) I am curius as to how one gatheres the fox urine??? Even my cats have not given to me (unless I try and wring it out of the old litter box, lol!!!) Do you just take something they have marked and soak it???

M

M

CG said a while back in chat that you can get it at walmart. :naughty:

BTW CG, I love the squirt bottle idea. Being sprayed with piss from a squirt gun is sure to back almost anything up, even a mean killer dog.

CG said a while back in chat that you can get it at walmart. :naughty:

BTW CG, I love the squirt bottle idea. Being sprayed with piss from a squirt gun is sure to back almost anything up, even a mean killer dog.

SAY WHAT? lol - you can get fox widdle at WALMART???????????? OMFG!!!!!

M

SAY WHAT? lol - you can get fox widdle at WALMART???????????? OMFG!!!!!

M

LOL!!! :roflhard: Hunting and gun section.

LOL!!! :roflhard: Hunting and gun section.

Holy guacamole batman - getting visuals of foxes running about with those little "pee catchers" taped to their wee-wees like when the doctor needs a urine sample from a one year old, lol.

M

If your local Walmart does not carry fox piss, any hunting store in your area is bound to have it. Sheels or Gander Mountain... for example.

Please use disposable gloves when working with it.... it's some nasty stink... however very affective, from my experiance only.:whistling:

Now..........onto the next........ lol !

Regards,

Gypsy

Holy guacamole batman - getting visuals of foxes running about with those little "pee catchers" taped to their wee-wees like when the doctor needs a urine sample from a one year old, lol.

M

:roflhard: Oh....my side hurts.

Archived