Cemeteries

Dark Phoenix

I dont know why, but whenever I go to a cemetery I feel peacful and kind of happy. Does anyone else experience and like cemeteries as much as I do? And if anyone knows the reason for my wierdness, please do not hesitate to tell me.

Joe :cool:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know why, but whenever I go to a cemetery I feel peacful and kind of happy. Does anyone else experience and like cemeteries as much as I do? And if anyone knows the reason for my wierdness, please do not hesitate to tell me.

Joe :cool:

:applause: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah :) :) :) Some of the best sex I have had was in those damn cemeteries LOL!!! :jammin:

I always feel the same, very relaxed and peaceful. And even romantic. My almost-husband and I go to cemeteries on Valentine's day. Or whenever we're feeling extra special dark.:p

LOL you should try it at least once. I go to cemeteries alot to relax...meditate...and communicate with the dead...also to re-stock on my graveyard dirt :)

I love this thread!! I have to agree about the sex. Some of the best I ever had.

I've loved cemetaries for as long as I can remember. In fact, my parents would use it to bribe me, LOL. If you're good we can go to the cemetary.

New Orleans has the best, IMO. The energy is amazing.

Anybody do gravestone rubbings?

I have a few gravestone rubbings of family, other than that, no.

I LOVE the cemeteries here. There are so many of them, and they're so amazing... The energy... WOW! :D

I personally find cemeteries to be relaxing; a great place to sit and meditate on life in general... surrounded by those who are in the know about where we'll be going when it's our time!

I have a few gravestone rubbings of family, other than that, no.

I LOVE the cemeteries here. There are so many of them, and they're so amazing... The energy... WOW! :D

I personally find cemeteries to be relaxing; a great place to sit and meditate on life in general... surrounded by those who are in the know about where we'll be going when it's our time!

Hhmmm I cannot wait to hit those New Orleans cemeteries :) I wonder what will happen when I enter one???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I know what you mean about the energies but there is no way on earth I'm entering one here. I live outside of Baton Rouge and the cemeteries there creep me out. And I do not mean in a supernatural way. I would be scared of stray bullets and drug addicts. Our crime rate sky-rocketed from bad to almost unbearable. Most of Baton Rouge has been taken over by crime.:cry2: Our serial killer we had used to stalk people in the cemetery. He went after one couple with a machete. Thankfully, a cop showed up and scared him off. Luckily, the girl ended up with just a few scares on her ankle. I'm not saying cemeteries are dangerous, only in my neck of the woods. I wish it didn't have to be like that, though.:stomp:

Damn...thats scary. But I would also love to go to a New Orleans cemetery....actually I'd love to go to New Orleans period..only I am afraid to fly...:doh:I wish I could overcome that fear but it doesnt look good :oops:

Guest 53rdspirit

Sigh...yes, it's the live ones you have to watch out for.

Every cemetery I have visited has its own character or "feel" about it. They definitely do not all feel the same. It's great.

I purchased a book on gravestone rubbings a few months ago. I haven't gotten to put the book to use and the art in practice yet. But, I will--that's why I bought the book.

I for one have a completly different feel to cemeteries. I have a hard enough time to just goto one to visit my relatives that are there. From the moment I drive into one I get all kreeped out and nervous like. I usde to as a kid have to turn my head everytime my parents would even just drive past one. I really have no explanation to this feeling of distraught but that is my experience.

I cant even beging to think of how it would be to have sex in one. HAHA

GUILTY! And have to say it was GREAT HAHAHAAAA :eek::eek::eek:

Sex in one is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try it up against or on top of a headstone

Sex in one is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try it up against or on top of a headstone

Would that not seem to be disrespectful to he or she who rests there? I might have to try that once I find a partner that might be willing to give it a shot lol.

Disrespectful? that was a joke right? LMAO. Do you honestly think that spirits stay at their grave? .. do you not think they would rather be looking out for their loved ones rather than looking at some overgrown dead pot plants lol.. no seriously, once the soul has left the body I honestly believe that all is left is a shell and disprespect doesn't even come into the equation .. unless you are Xtian of course LOL

I don't think whoever is resting there would mind too much....its what makes the world go round after all...

Yep done the headstone grind ;)....but not for years....:(

I like graveyards too, each one is different, but I prefer really old ones, I could sit there for hours

LadyHawk x

Disrespectful? that was a joke right? LMAO. Do you honestly think that spirits stay at their grave? .. do you not think they would rather be looking out for their loved ones rather than looking at some overgrown dead pot plants lol.. no seriously, once the soul has left the body I honestly believe that all is left is a shell and disprespect doesn't even come into the equation .. unless you are Xtian of course LOL

Well.....no unfortunately I was not joking, but after thinking about what you said here your right, it is but a mere shell that is left. I just never thought of it like that I guess. I have just always felt that it was the memorie of the ocupant of the particular plot that was being disrespectful of. But as I said after reading what you had to say it does seem rather silly that the spirit would linger around thier to watch what is going on above and not to be out protecting thier living loved ones.

MY BAD!!!! LOL. :cool:

I don't think whoever is resting there would mind too much....its what makes the world go round after all...

Yep done the headstone grind ;)....but not for years....:(

I like graveyards too, each one is different, but I prefer really old ones, I could sit there for hours

LadyHawk x

I too prefer the really old ones..like from the 1600 and 1700's. However, here in NJ most of the really really old ones are from only the mid 1700's (from my experience). I still have yet to do the 'headstone grind' as LadyHawk put it..lol...cant wait for it to happen though..LOL

you know that if you go to a grave to give your respects of a loved one their spirit would have probably followed you there.

I do believe in residual energy and that graveyards contain this energy but I do not believe that spirit would sincerely give a shit if you shagged on their grave LOL:eek:

Guest 53rdspirit

I think spirits are EVERYWHERE anyway, around us all the time, so one just can't have a problem with the "being watched" thing.

Archived