Saaaaanndyy!!!!

Cairelle

Where are you??? You've been on holiday entirely too long... enough of that enjoying your summer crap! It's time for you to entertain us again. Get your ass in here and post, dammit!!

(I've missed you. :hugs:)

Where are you??? You've been on holiday entirely too long... enough of that enjoying your summer crap! It's time for you to entertain us again. Get your ass in here and post, dammit!!

(I've missed you. :hugs:)

:stomp: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stomp: I second that motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stomp:

If you don't pop your witchy ass back in here sometime this week Missy...I'll :question: ...I'll... :question: Oh!!! :eek: I will strip my clothes off...smear peanut butter all over my body and join a Wiccan-Fluffy-Bunny coven and watch Charmed :rabbit2: ....and cast blessings with fairy dust...and sing to trees!!! :rofl: :lmao:

:stomp: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stomp: I second that motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stomp:

If you don't pop your witchy ass back in here sometime this week Missy...I'll :question: ...I'll... :question: Oh!!! :eek: I will strip my clothes off...smear peanut butter all over my body and join a Wiccan-Fluffy-Bunny coven and watch Charmed :rabbit2: ....and cast blessings with fairy dust...and sing to trees!!! :rofl: :lmao:

Um....Im not sure if I believe all of that....the peanut butter I believe you might do, the rest...not so much :lol2:and here comes the man in me.....I might like to witness the peanut butter thing :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Girlfriend as long as its smooth peanut butter you can smear it where you like - the crunchy peanut butter gets in places that you cant get out for days and makes me walk funny!

Thanks for missing me KW - Ive missed you all too - hope everything went well with your operation - Im guessing it did or you wouldnt be here :D - besides with all our positive energy flying your way you were probably already floating before you got put out anyway :hugs:

SO ... Yup Im back folks - batten down the hatches, lock up your children and fly the *R18* flag LOL

No seriously, I got back from my hols last week but my sons started school this week. They also only have school til 12pm which sucks BIG TIME so I only have mornings to myself (ha "to myself" means shopping, cleaning, washing and ironing goddamn it) .. aint life a biatch LOL

Do you mean to tell me you dont live for housework Sandy !! My word I'm appalled :confused:

And whats wrong with smearing fluffy bunnies in peanut butter because they've been singing to the trees :confused::confused: I'll have you know I'm on the Dorset Olympic team for peanut butter smearing {we're hoping to get sponsored by Nuttella next year }.

Now I'm off for another big sniff of fairy dust....:party3:

Good to see you back Sandy , you've been missed by all and sundry and if you go away again I'm going to scream and cry and hang onto your leg and wet myself!!!

SF as long as you dont start moving up and down my leg in a girating motion Im cool :eek: hey any chance of sending me over some fairy dust by the way? :banana:

OOOHH but that takes all the fun out of it !!

Fairy marching dust or fairy twinkly lights dust ?:party9:

I'll have a bag flown over to you x x

Archived