Premonition

AnjelWolf

I just finished watching the movie "Premonition" with Sandra Bullock. I have to tell you I sat literally on the edge of my chair...this was one of the VERY BEST movies made that talks about faith...premonitions...and acceptance.

Without going into detail...all I am going to say is that I found myself relating to this movie on a very personal level, when I lost my Merlin, Badger. Needless to say...yes...at the end of the movie...a few tears were rolling down my face (not from sadness, but from truly understanding and relating to the concept of this movie).

It is out on DVD and when payday hits...I'm buying this to add to our already huge DVD collection.

It truly is a collectors and a must-see. :)

Guest wortmistress

I've been wanting this since it came out- I have a girly thing for Sandra Bullock(what a real woman!) and now I have seen this, I shall purchase a.s.a.p! Ta, AW!:hugs:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be the dissenter here and say I was dissapointed in this movie. It seemed a whole lot of circling around for...

Well, I would go into it more, but that has to do with my distaste for the ending. Others here will surely see the movie for themselves and there's no sense ruining it for you. If we want to have a separate, marked spoiler, discussion later on, I'll spill my complete thoughts.

sorry , cant stand sandra bullock , dont know why but the woman gives me itching palms ! Hated practical magic {was violently sick in the bin twice during it but did have morning sickness at the time }

Maybe thats done a pavlov's dogs on me because I saw the trailer for this one and that was all I could stand :shock: