Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

there are pages and pages of them, you can also just get a samples

#2 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

Here's a link for US members. (Since you have to register your Kindle and the US & UK sites don't talk to each other ...)

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#3 Nineheart

Nineheart

The Wish Card

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

You can also read these books for free if you don't have a Kindle, just download Amazon's Kindle for PC: links for UK and US.

The Wish Card, May Dreams Come True.

#4 Heks

Heks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:15 PM

Hi,
I was saying in the shoutbox that I am now seriously considering getting a kindle, when Nineheart kindly told me that I could download kindle for pc for free!
I did that and now I have kindle on my pc!
Thank you, Nineheart, for sharing this information!
I thought I'd put it here so that everyone can benefit from this.
Kind regs,
Heks

"One's own house, though small, is better,
For there thou art the master.
It makes a man's heart bleed to ask
for a midday meal at the house of another."

(35 Havamal, Edda)

#5 Gramayr

Gramayr

'Mysterio'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

Thanks Spinney, downloaded them to my computer - will put them on my phone later (have Kindle app).
Just downloaded some other stuff so going to have a lot to plough through methinks..

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

#6 Aloe

Aloe

ridge running Ozark banshee..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

A lot of texts relating to Theosophia and Golden Dawn etc. are there for free or 1 or 2 dollars also, for those that are interested in that sort of thing..
"The people who live in the Ozark country of Missouri and Arkansas were, until very recently, the most deliberately unprogressive people in the United States. Descended from pioneers who came West from the Southern Appalachians at the beginning of the nineteenth century, they made little contact with the outer world for more than a hundred years. They seem like foreigners to the average urban American, but nearly all of them come of British stock, and many families have lived in America since colonial days. Their material heirlooms are few, but like all isolated illiterates they have clung to the old songs and obsolete sayings and outworn customs of their ancestors." Ozark Magic and Folklore

#7 Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Thanks Spinney and all.

#8 Guest_iLumenate_*

Guest_iLumenate_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

http://www.amazon.co...34881216&sr=1-1

Heres the Australian link

#9 The Muse

The Muse

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

I spent days on amazon collecting all of these when I first got my kindle.

They're all so wonderful and fasicnating.:hearts2:

#10 Hawkgirl23

Hawkgirl23

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

I spent days on amazon collecting all of these when I first got my kindle.

They're all so wonderful and fasicnating.:hearts2:

My mother is allowing me to buy a Kindle. Can't wait to read some of the stuff that I can download. Right now I'm going to be downloading my GED book as I need to get my GED to go to collage.

#11 Hawkgirl23

Hawkgirl23

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Here's a link for US members. (Since you have to register your Kindle and the US & UK sites don't talk to each other ...)

Holy heck, I didn't know that Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries was a free Kindle book. I've read that book and it's really interesting. It was one of those books recommended by the Traditional Druid group that I found on-line a year ago. I'm so interested in actual books that talk about the Celts and I'm so going to get these books. Free is good for me! Free is good for mom! Free is good for the universe! FREE BOOKS FOR ALL!!!!!

#12 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

Just pinned this as its got such useful links.
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#13 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

Defences Against the Witches' Craft - Anti-cursing Charms from English Folk Magick, Traditional Witchcraft and the Grimoire Traditions [Kindle Edition]

The foreword is crap, but there's some good stuff in here.

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#14 Mountain Witch

Mountain Witch

Practical b/witch

• Moderators
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

Aurelian, I couldn't open your link ...

US here and UK here.

Got mine - thanks!

For purposes of action nothing is more useful than narrowness of thought combined with energy of will.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

You can access my blog and get autographed copies of my books through my website

#15 Aurelian

Aurelian

The Devils Enabler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Aurelian, I couldn't open your link ...

US here and UK here.

Got mine - thanks!

Bugger. I fail lol.

Thx for posting the correct links MW!

"The truth about the world, he said, is that anything is possible. Had you not seen it from birth and thereby bled it of its strangeness it would appear to you for what it is, a hat trick in a medicine show, a fevered dream, a trance bepopulate with chimeras having neither analogue nor precedent, an itinerant carnival, a migratory tentshow whose ultimate destination after many a pitch in many a mudded field is unspeakable and calamitous beyond reckoning." - Cormac McCarthy

#16 aurora

aurora

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

Defences Against the Witches' Craft - Anti-cursing Charms from English Folk Magick, Traditional Witchcraft and the Grimoire Traditions [Kindle Edition]

The foreword is crap, but there's some good stuff in here.

Thank, looks interesting.

#17 sarasuperid

sarasuperid

Wild Witch of the West

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

Better hurry on that one, its only free for one day.
"A Craft, a calling, a set of Keys to unlock a particular cosmology that is borne, and born, in the blood of the practitioner, and sets the Work to be done with which one may commune with those who hold the patterns and keys of the life of the practitioner and hir stream. The Work is to be done, and we are to do it." --Aiseling the Bard

#18 Whiterose

Whiterose

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,747 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

Got mine. Thanks! ;)

#19 Gramayr

Gramayr

'Mysterio'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

Duly downloaded - cheers :)
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." - Albert Einstein

#20 aurora

aurora

• Former Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

Got it.