Feathered Reader

RavenFlyer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi RavenFlyer,

I will be wanting a certain kind of rosary & possibly a blank book too <I see you make them and have 2 on your site>, ..it's not something I want "right now", but within the next few months I believe.

Out of curiosity, are you open to doing custom work?

Thanks.

I am open to custom work. Just message me the details and I'll let you know of I can do it. If I can't I know some other people who may be able to help!

in honor of the wonderful weather and the upcoming Beltane festival in less than a month now

use the coupon code: beltane2012

and you will save 25% off your entire order!

• 3 weeks later...

There are some new items posted, I will be posting some other pieces in the next couple of days. I have a wonderful Lilith Necklace to be posted. I am charging it through the waning moon, cumulating in a new moon ritual imbuing it with Lilith's essence! (if you like my facebook page you will get a preview of the piece already).

Feathered Reader Facebook Fan page!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hedge Witch

There are some new items posted, I will be posting some other pieces in the next couple of days. I have a wonderful Lilith Necklace to be posted. I am charging it through the waning moon, cumulating in a new moon ritual imbuing it with Lilith's essence! (if you like my facebook page you will get a preview of the piece already).

Feathered Reader Facebook Fan page!

I liked your page and shared it on mine. :D

• 1 month later...

I am currently restructuring my ETSY store to reflect my Appalachian heritage and the folkways through charms and talismans. I will also be including antiques from the area that speak to me of a witchy nature.

use this discount code on check out to get 50% off your order:

supercut50

• 1 month later...

Oh such a gorgeous store!! But such a bummer for me - you have an amazing Erzulie doll that would be perfect for me, but I'm not in the US :( Congrats on such a great store though!

Oh such a gorgeous store!! But such a bummer for me - you have an amazing Erzulie doll that would be perfect for me, but I'm not in the US :( Congrats on such a great store though!

I do ship internationally. It's a bit expensive unfortunately since the USPS has raised their prices.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the final week of my sale. You can find the details in my store announcement. It's a big discount 50% off. I am looking at new venues to open a store, and am

Thinking of just building a website for it since ETSY has changed their policies.

Please stop by and take a look at what is left for sale. I'm also considering bundling pieces at a cheaper combined cost than what they would be separate. So if you would like two or more pieces message me and we can barter out a deal and price that is just right.

The link to my store is in my signature.

• 2 months later...

New Stones, New Jewelry, and someo Rare books are now for sale in the shop!

The books are E.A. Koetting's "The Spider and Green Butterfly" (which focuses on the dark side of Haitian Vodou), and "Baneful Magick".

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to give RavenFlyer a big shout out for this shop. My last purchase was a lovely necklace with an Ethiopian cross which had strong resonance for me to my younger days.

Top quality crafts and very authentic and powerful magick.

You can't go wrong buying from Feathered Reader!

Want to say that I recently purchased the book E.A. Koetting's "The Spider and Green Butterfly" and it came fast and the book was in top condition.

Will buy from ravenflyer's Feathered Reader again !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived