Feathered Reader

RavenFlyer

I just wanted to let you all know that I have finally got my ETSY store up and running. It finally has a banner, and some other things. It's slow starting. Should you want a handmade grimoire custom made let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you.

I know I have posted twice about my store in two other threads, but I wanted to just post it here and then I will stop mentioning it altogether anywhere else but in this thread.Its just I am so excited about it. I hope you all enjoy it.

my store: Feathered Reader

• 4 weeks later...

A new Witch's ladder has been posted for sale tonight.

And if a local woman decides to not buy the book I made it will posted tomorrow as well.

Also if you have Facebook you can add my store to your page and get updates as I add new items.

I am also going to be doing sales, free shipping, and other goodie giveaway type deals in the future. So of you add my shop to your page you will be one of the first to know when these deals occur!

I bought the Witches Ladder! It arrived safely in the UK last week. It is wonderful and I can sense RavenFlyer's hand in the making of it and the Magic imbued into it.

Came very nicely packaged in a black cloth bag for storage. I highly recommend his shop!

I received my Witches Ladder yesterday afternoon and I must agree with Tana-beautiful work!! I am so pleased with it and very appreciative that you put so much of yourself into it. Thank you, Raven Flyer! It already has it's own spot right next to my "nest", lol. I will definately be a return customer! :grin_witch:

Elizabeth

Thank you so much! I'm glad you are enjoying it and it arrived safely.

If you could please take a second and leave feedback on my shop over at EtSY I would be much obliged.

I'd be more than happy to! I can't wait to see what you conjure up next!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived