Dowsing Rods

Dark Phoenix

Greetings all,

I have had a pair of Dowsing Rods for some time now and was wondering if I am using them correctly...LOL! I mean I think I am, it's just that it seems like I'm only fooling myself. I dnot know. Can anyone help me??

Thanks

Joe :cool:

Greetings all,

I have had a pair of Dowsing Rods for some time now and was wondering if I am using them correctly...LOL! I mean I think I am, it's just that it seems like I'm only fooling myself. I dnot know. Can anyone help me??

Thanks

Joe :cool:

HHmmm I think I might have some information about them somewhere in one of my grimories...I'll look and see what I have and post the information for you :)

Thanks Anjel! I always feel bad that you have to keep looking stuff up for me..lol....Im sorry!

Naw....are you kidding me???? I love it :) I have alot of information to share :)

Ok...over in my small dictonairy of divination types (I posted it on here in spells section I beleive), I had this: DOWSING:

Divination to find a person, place, thing or element in buried in the earth. Dowsing will often involve using a pendulum (radiesthesia) or divining rod (rhabdomancy).

DOWSING ROD: A forked rod or branched which is used to for dowsing (locating things underground). Also known as Divining Rod.

Ok...are you using this for locating things in the earth...as a type of healing??? O are you referring to pendulumns?

I've always considered dowsing rods as a divination tool for finding water.

Never heard of using them to talk to spirits, but if you feel like that's what you're meant to do, then go for it!

On Ghost Hunters (the show on SciFi) a witch actually accompanied TAPS on a case and used the rods. It was really cool. Now can they find anything...not just water?

Archived