Forms Of The Craft

AnjelWolf

thank you Anjel. I was wondering what a Green witch was. I come across the term so often. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm ever going to be to peg myself into any group. I'm definitely a product of hereditary witchcraft but unfortunately an ocean and my father's religion separated me from that.

I obviously pull from different traditions, lol... so I guess that makes me an eclectic hereditary. I've always said that about myself anyway, lol...

Thats Americans for you. Even our witchcraft is all mixed together:D. We're truly the mutts of the world! Don't you just love it! :D

Are there any Germanic witchcraft groups?

I think you could probably find just about any kind of group, to be honest. Do a google search, or hit Witchvox. :D

Thanks Kitchenwitch...I really wanna find a type of Germanic Witchcraft, because I as much as i like using parts of Celtic witchcraft, I am German too, LOL, so I wanna incorporate as much of my heritage as I can.

Thanks Kitchenwitch...I really wanna find a type of Germanic Witchcraft, because I as much as i like using parts of Celtic witchcraft, I am German too, LOL, so I wanna incorporate as much of my heritage as I can.

If you find something let me know.

I found A LOT of people on Witchvox that follow the Germanic Pathway. One even follows a Celtic and Germanic Path (Like I want to). I emailed a couple of them. The only discouraging part is most of them are Wiccan :eek:. In each email, I clearly stated that I was not Wiccan and I followed the Old Religion and the Traditional Ways..LOL

Ok..a couple of those people emailed me back...One was even a Traditional Witch....They combine the practice of witchcraft and Germanic Heathenism. So yea..lol

• 1 year later...
When I teach my students I try to cover as many different paths as possible. This is from my grimoire. I also taught my daughters this as well.

Thanks for the info, it was quite refreshing.:beerchug:

Guest Wealhtheow

Dark Phoenix,

If you want to learn more about Germanic forms if magic from a Heathen perspective, look up "galdr" and "seidr", in case you haven't done so already.

Hope this helps.

Anjelwolf,

Great overview of the many different paths available out there!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived