- - - - -

Just looking for community....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CelticMagnolia_*

Guest_CelticMagnolia_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:34 AM

I was directed to this board through a book review on Amazon. I'm thoroughly enjoying what I'm reading. The first time I tried to register, I did not answer the questions. Once I'd done my reading (which obvs I should have done first! Durrr...), I realized that I should have taken my application more seriously. I was rejected and promptly reapplied answering all the questions thoroughly. :-) I'm posting here to let you know that even if I'm rejected again, I will stick around and try to build up your trust for my next round of application. I lack magically-inclined friends, and I would very much like to have people that I can share with/ask questions of/work through blocks with, etc.

So, from one herbalist/hedgewitch/kitchenwitch/seeker in Las Vegas, this is my hello to all.

...this is the place I would normally say "Namaste" but that smacks of "Blessed be" in this context, and I learned my lesson about reading first!

#2 spinney

spinney

Local hedge witch

• Moderators
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:09 AM

Please stick around and read through the public posts and try re applying at a later date. Nothing wrong with Namaste in my book. Honoring the spirit within is a nice thing

#3 Freki

Freki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hi there! Glad to see another desert witch... I'm near Vegas, just over the hump in Pahrump. Keep on trying and read, read, read! I hope to see you with seeker status soon.

~ Freki

~ Listen to them, the children of the night. What sweet music they make! ~
Bram Stoker's Dracula

#4 Oakbuchanan

Oakbuchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hope the doors open for you soon!

#5 CelticGypsy

CelticGypsy

Crazy NastyAss Honey Badger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Hello,

Hang in there, trust your intuition, don't be afraid to post where you can at this moment in time.:smile:

Regards,
Gypsy

" The last thing you wanted a Witch to do is get bored and start making her own amusements, because Witches sometimes have erratically famous ideas about what was amusing "

Terry Pratchett Legends 1