new

Guest obelix

you know I kinf of wondered that to what was considered tradtional, but was to scared to ask lol. I thought traditional was like one type all in itself lol. now I feel uber dumb lol

to me traditional witchcraft is the stuff of old folklore and superstition. Its the place where wiccan came from ;).

For some reason people are drawn to witchcraft even if the y have no family or friends who are. We are the people who, i believe have the real "gift" . We don't know why we are here but we are it is something that is in us and I don't know why.

I cant even answer it myself

To me traditional is doing what your family has done before you... or perhaps you doing what you feel in your soul and forging your own way. It's not having to follow any particular specific path, but rather drawing what you need from all around you.

It's a way of BEING, not doing.

As for me, I have no family history ( to my knowledge anyway) so the path that I am trying to follow is all my own. I still am not sure if I have a gift or not I just know that funny things happen around me and in my dreams and how I am able to "feel" things that others dont know how to explain. So maybe that in of it self is my gift I dont know. that is why I ma here so I can try to peace it all together and learn from those who know for sure what is happening. So I may see if what has occured in my past might be similar and so far I have figured out that some of yall have nearly the same goings on. So I think i am in the right place here.

Archived