- - - - -

cant log in today

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_listening.eyes_*

Guest_listening.eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

I tried to log in today and it says my account was removed? I just joined last night.Can anyone help me out? did i get rejected by admins?

#2 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,759 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

If you can't log in then you were rejected. There should be an email explaining this sent to you.
)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.

#3 Guest_listening.eyes_*

Guest_listening.eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

If you can't log in then you were rejected. There should be an email explaining this sent to you.

No,I didn't receive and e-mail explaining anything.I would like to know what the problem was,I didn't say anything offensive or anything.I gave honest answers to the questions and that was all,I don't see how anything I wrote could be worthy of "rejection" from this forum.

#4 Guest_listening.eyes_*

Guest_listening.eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

No,I didn't receive and e-mail explaining anything.I would like to know what the problem was,I didn't say anything offensive or anything.I gave honest answers to the questions and that was all,I don't see how anything I wrote could be worthy of "rejection" from this forum.

Actually,don't even worry about an email or anything.it's fine.this isn't the place for me.wish you all the best.