Photo
- - - - -

Free Grimoire Pages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stacey

Stacey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

Lapulia Studios has released some Grimoire/BoS pages for free for personal use. The link is here. Before I had my own grimoire made, I used to sit there for hours and drool over their stunning books, so gorgeous! I do love their artwork, especially since, artistically speaking, I drew the short straw!
"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing." Severus Snape - HP and the Order of the Phoenix

#2 spinney

spinney

Local hedge witch

• Moderators
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

Lapulia Studios has released some Grimoire/BoS pages for free for personal use. The link is here. Before I had my own grimoire made, I used to sit there for hours and drool over their stunning books, so gorgeous! I do love their artwork, especially since, artistically speaking, I drew the short straw!

The picture are very nice, maybe you could use decoupage when doing yours :D (the spells are awful though lol)

#3 Guest_Morgana Raven_*

Guest_Morgana Raven_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

The spells are pretty bad...but I have an app that can erase the words and so I saved some of the backgrounds to use in other projects. Posted Image

#4 ShadowKing

ShadowKing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

I looked at the spells many found which can be found in Judika Illes 5000 spell encyclopedia, as the names were changed for obvious reasons. so far I can identify Chill Out Sell: this one is pretty common in many circles, Baba Yaga's Energy Potion, Simple love Menu, I'm sure there are more..... I do realize that no one invented these spells or at least the inventor is long dead, they have been around in one form or another for a long time and are not unique to any author.
"We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! " -Endora