Love Spells

AnjelWolf

Here is one question I do have. The one major "no-no" for Wiccans seems to be casting love spells. As I have been told that is 100% forbided on any level.

Why??? I simply do not see the reason for this. That topic is one that came up last week when my Wiccan friends came over for a visit.

Guest 53rdspirit

I have read that it is "wrong" to make someone do something against their will. I understand what is meant by that because I have seen people under a love "spell" and they can act quite strange and out of character. In spite of that, I have still done a few in my time.

See, I don't see a love spell as making someone do something against their will.

I prefer to think of it as assisting them in opening their eyes and hearts to a new opportunity!

Guest 53rdspirit
See, I don't see a love spell as making someone do something against their will. I prefer to think of it as assisting them in opening their eyes and hearts to a new opportunity!

There you go, KitchenWitch! That's a much better way to look at it!

Guest renandra
There you go, KitchenWitch! That's a much better way to look at it!

Love spells,don't feel it is a bad thang,sometimes as it was mention before ,its like guiding someone ,towards something good ,otherwise a being could honestly not see whats in front thier own journey,without helpin hand now and then,so will have to agree with KitchenWitch on that one too .good thought :-)

I would think you would only want to use a love spell to enhance the love that someone has for you already. So I dont see the harm in that at all. Cause we all know their is a huge difference between love and lust lol. If I lust for someone I would not want them to fall in love with me for just the sole purpose of sex. But that is just me and my thought process lol.

If I lust for someone I would not want them to fall in love with me for just the sole purpose of sex. But that is just me and my thought process lol.

Yeah I got "Hot Sex Powder" and a few other lustful things I can use for just sex LOL

are you serious? lol I want some of that LOL man I need to get going on my schooling so i can learn how to make some of this amazing stuff I have read about lol.

I'm willing to bet many of us have formulary and spells for commanding and controlling. Makes a love spell seem pretty benign, doesnt it? LOL :)

Love spells have been around for thousands of years and the universe didnt explode, why do they not ever consider that? Same goes with hexing/cursing, the list goes on.

Wiccans always come off to me as frightened little creatures, like they are constantly waiting for their cosmic spanking or something. I see no difference in their "rules" and a Xian's rule of, "do this and go to hell".

• 4 weeks later...

Wiccans believe that love spells are a form of control and manipulation. They believe in free will to all and harm to none. But I have done "interest" spells for people.

Personally I would never do a love spell for someone unless I knew both the people and their circumstance. It really is not my right to force two people to fall in love - that is not my decision and one that I refuse to be held responsible for.

What I DO instead is perform a spell to make one of the partners irristable, totally magnetic and attractive.. it is then up to the other parnter to do the work. That way I am off the hook and if it all goes to shit 6 months later I can walk away and shrug LOL.

Greetings Sandy, All

What I DO instead is perform a spell to make one of the partners irristable, totally magnetic and attractive.. it is then up to the other parnter to do the work. That way I am off the hook and if it all goes to shit 6 months later I can walk away and shrug LOL.

Aww hell yes! I had a pair of spells I used t use regular like (lets not get too graphic here ... somewhere someone has just eaten! Lol) that were geared that way. I had it in my book and let my students copy it ...

I always enjoyed the moment where I would get to say: "Now, you know that bit of squiggling etc at the end that I made you copy down? Well here is the key for that alphabet ... "

It read: "And NOW you want me to tell you how to switch it off? Too friggin late for that! Work it out yourself!"

LOL Of course I'd help em out ... but it was always just priceless to watch them sweat for a bit first .... :twisted:

Fraternally

Scott

I'm willing to bet many of us have formulary and spells for commanding and controlling.

I have several different ones of both actually. And I have used them each on numerous occasions...

Wiccans believe that love spells are a form of control and manipulation. They believe in free will to all and harm to none. But I have done "interest" spells for people.

Well THAT'S why I am not Wiccan and we don't do wiccan on this site LOL! :lmao:

Guest Maiingan

I think wiccans have their reasons for not doing love spells, many of which are because of free will and their rede or whatever. I'm not wiccan but I don't do love spells for a couple of reasons. 1) I think they're a little cheezy (but that's me) 2) I'm married. I have no need for spells like these. I think of it as something a 13 year old would do sitting in front of a mirror in the bathroom. But that's just me.;)

I mean, if someone wants to do love spells for themselves or someone else then go ahead. I'm just saying "I" don't do them, and I stated my reasons.

:hugs:

Ma'iingan

Wiccans always come off to me as frightened little creatures, like they are constantly waiting for their cosmic spanking or something. I see no difference in their "rules" and a Xian's rule of, "do this and go to hell".

Too funny, Arabi!:rofl::applause::applause::rofl:

I don't do love spells because at some point, its going to wear off and with my luck, I'm going to have deal with them in my office. :argue: No thank you ma'am. :eek: I have enough trouble with all the love spells everybody else is throwing around out there. :fire: Somebody has been really doing really sucky ones here in So. Florida- they need a lesson at getting them to stick :stinky: However, if you really insist upon doing them, can you add a little bit to the spell like " thee will not bother Dee" or "Only expires when Dee retires" I really would be grateful. :hugs:

Archived