Irish Cream

Micki

I see that there are many homemade liqueur recipes on here, which is great, can't wait to try them. Thought I would share my favorite, it's similar to Bailey's Irish Cream, but better! It is truly the nectar of the gods!

Irish Cream

5oz Whiskey

1 1/2 pt heavy cream

1 t Almond Extract

3 T Hershey's syrup

1/2 can condensed milk

Mix well in blender.

**this is the recipe as given to me, I find it a little too thick so I always add a liberal amount of milk also (1-2 cups)

Serve over ice & enjoy

I see that there are many homemade liqueur recipes on here, which is great, can't wait to try them. Thought I would share my favorite, it's similar to Bailey's Irish Cream, but better! It is truly the nectar of the gods!

Irish Cream

5oz Whiskey

1 1/2 pt heavy cream

1 t Almond Extract

3 T Hershey's syrup

1/2 can condensed milk

Mix well in blender.

**this is the recipe as given to me, I find it a little too thick so I always add a liberal amount of milk also (1-2 cups)

Serve over ice & enjoy

B

Irish Cream

5oz Whiskey

1 1/2 pt heavy cream

1 t Almond Extract

3 T Hershey's syrup

1/2 can condensed milk

Mix well in blender.

Serve over ice & enjoy

I will be trying this. Thankyou for sharing.

FB :grin_witch:

Hi Micki,

I went out and got the ingredients for this the other day, made some for Himself and I. It was Scrumptious. Thank you for giving up this recipe. I will never buy it in the store, as this was so fresh, and yes yes...thick thick.. I had to cut it down with a bit of milk. LOL !

I'm most definately voting this up, this is simply wonderful. I bet this would be even nicer in my Irish Potato Cake, than the store bought Baileys.

I also thought that the recipe made an abundant amount too. I still have 1/2 a blender in the fridge. Simply lucious.:beerchug:

Regards,

Gypsy

Hi Micki,

I went out and got the ingredients for this the other day, made some for Himself and I. It was Scrumptious. Thank you for giving up this recipe. I will never buy it in the store, as this was so fresh, and yes yes...thick thick.. I had to cut it down with a bit of milk. LOL !

I'm most definately voting this up, this is simply wonderful. I bet this would be even nicer in my Irish Potato Cake, than the store bought Baileys.

I also thought that the recipe made an abundant amount too. I still have 1/2 a blender in the fridge. Simply lucious.:beerchug:

Regards,

Gypsy

Thanks Gypsy, so glad you like it! Now you know why I called it the nectar of the gods! (LOL)

Edited by Micki