Curiosity is torturing me

Guest Dee

What is necronimicon and what is the significance of all these gates and such. Is this a Wiccan thing? I keep seeing it mentioned here and there but I can't seem to get my head around what it is. Am I having a blonde thing or haven't I studied enough? If its something I need to learn about great but if not PLEASE spare me the torture!

What is necronimicon and what is the significance of all these gates and such. Is this a Wiccan thing? I keep seeing it mentioned here and there but I can't seem to get my head around what it is. Am I having a blonde thing or haven't I studied enough? If its something I need to learn about great but if not PLEASE spare me the torture!

Excuse the pun...but Wiccans wouldn't be caught DEAD playing around with Necronimicon LOL!

Basically sweetheart it is dealing (conjuring/evoking/controlling) with the dead (undead). It's power over the dead :)

I have included a spell from my grimoire...if you would like I could tell you more :)

Now there is a series of books called Necronimicon by a man called Simon. At first many people said it was fake. But this last one he came out with has specific dates and events (clear timeline). I had these books...that is until a previous student proved to be untrustworthy by removing them from my ritual room and not returning them :)

NECROMANTIC SPELL.doc

Told you I sucked at being wiccan. I knew it had something to do with the dead - Like I said, I saw it mentioned here to there but there never really is no good explanation behind it. Somehow I don't think its the same as calling my grandmother... Unlike others, I don't fear the dead but I certainly have a great respect for them. I want to make sure whose energy I'm calling on isn't having a "bad hair day" if you know what I mean. I'm going to read up on it though. Knowledge is power. Using that knowledge is a whole other thing. I'm still working on what protection herbs, spells, garlic ropes, rabbits foot, etc. I'm bring in the suitcase I'll be carrying when we go to Coon Hill (or Rouse Road for that matter!)

Thanks for name Simon. When I put him together with the subject, I got the answer. I changed my mind. Too Much Info! That is a subject for me to look into when I am old, gray and have one foot in the grave already! Never mind.

Told you I sucked at being wiccan. I knew it had something to do with the dead - Like I said, I saw it mentioned here to there but there never really is no good explanation behind it. Somehow I don't think its the same as calling my grandmother... Unlike others, I don't fear the dead but I certainly have a great respect for them. I want to make sure whose energy I'm calling on isn't having a "bad hair day" if you know what I mean. I'm going to read up on it though. Knowledge is power. Using that knowledge is a whole other thing. I'm still working on what protection herbs, spells, garlic ropes, rabbits foot, etc. I'm bring in the suitcase I'll be carrying when we go to Coon Hill (or Rouse Road for that matter!)

Thanks for name Simon. When I put him together with the subject, I got the answer. I changed my mind. Too Much Info! That is a subject for me to look into when I am old, gray and have one foot in the grave already! Never mind.

Actually I found the series of books to prove interesting. Everything seemed to come together with his last book. Many Wiccans and other paths scoff at his writings...but if you ask me...there is a strong element of truth in every line.

I spent several hours last night reading about this on the web. I think your right Anjel. Its definitely worth reading. I'm going to get the last book he wrote to understand it better. I don't think that is an area that I want to touch at this point but I am one of those people that needs to know all aspects of what I do. Kind of like studying for a PhD in withcraft. You won't necessarily use what you're studying but you need to know it to be well rounded in your field. The problem is exactly what Sandy wrote in one of the posts here. There is no turning back - I've felt too much.:cauldron:

I spent several hours last night reading about this on the web. I think your right Anjel. Its definitely worth reading. I'm going to get the last book he wrote to understand it better. I don't think that is an area that I want to touch at this point but I am one of those people that needs to know all aspects of what I do. Kind of like studying for a PhD in withcraft. You won't necessarily use what you're studying but you need to know it to be well rounded in your field. The problem is exactly what Sandy wrote in one of the posts here. There is no turning back - I've felt too much.:cauldron:

That's why I have always made it a point to study as much about a variety of witchcraft as I can...I taught my girls the same as well. Plus with me teaching students...I have to know as much as possible so I could give them a well-balanced out level of information :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived