My Personal Grimoires

AnjelWolf

I just took these pics about an hour ago...my binders are around 5 inches thick right now each. Here are a few pics of whats inside of them. When hubby gets home he is going to wood burn me wooden covers for my grimoires :)

447_thumb.attach

448_thumb.attach

449_thumb.attach

450_thumb.attach

451_thumb.attach

452_thumb.attach

453_thumb.attach

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Man... we need to expand here and offer courses... you could definitely head up the one on Grimoire Design!

You have put so much work into all those...they look really good too :)

Do your daughters make their own yet or do you still help them?

PW....no. I am not offering classes....or anything along those lines LOL!!!!

Lady: Thank you :) I made my daughters as a way of getting them started off...they now have the responisiblity to keep them updated :) Whever I do something I make copies for them and give them theirs when we all get together :) Of course though they add their own little things in between times as well LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Anjel, the info pages look gorgeous! Really creative, kudos!! Where did you find the art? Something you did yourself? When Ray makes the wood burned covers will you show them??

I love the one of Mme Death. I love that pic of the darkness associated with the harper..

I like your avatar Tana.

Thankyou Eagleheart! Its a painting by my Mother called "The Power of the Sea"

Also loving your new one! Is it the work of Anjel?

Thankyou Eagleheart! Its a painting by my Mother called "The Power of the Sea"

Also loving your new one! Is it the work of Anjel?

Yes indeed it is.

Guest Diranda

Those look really good. I've been trying to get something together for years and was sort of put off by the 'requirements' of Wicca on the "BoS". I like the fact that you use your printer, binders and page protectors. :) And you have a lot of info! Makes me feel much better about desigining a good, useful grimoire.

Cheers,

Julie

• 6 months later...

Whew!!!! It took me long enough to search through past postings...but I FINALLY found this thread with pics of my grimories :)

Enjoy :) :) :)

Also you know I found something out by searching through all the damn old posts...not only am I a smart-ass...but I am quite freaking funny too!!!

Gotta luv me :) :) :)

:)

Thanks AnjelWolf, great photos! Wish I was that creative. The problem I have is when I try to put an image on wordpad on this computer, the image want show up, just a silly jpg icon. Not sure what the deal is.

Archived