The Witches Bible

Stacey

Its a book about Wicca(real Wicca which does tend to freak out the fluffys and newbies) but we like to talk about Traditional Witchcraft here, not Wicca cool_witch.gif

I know we like to talk about Traditional Witchcraft here, but I was asking for an opinion also on the book itself. I find that not all Wicca books are fluff or light, some have good information to offer whether it is Wiccan or otherwise. I like Ellen Dugan, she's one of my favourite authors - she's Wiccan. I think so what? Some of her information has value and I enjoy her writing style.

So I ask again, even though I now know this book is Wiccan, but what do those who have read it think of it? Does it have any good information? Is it rubbish?

I know we like to talk about Traditional Witchcraft here, but I was asking for an opinion also on the book itself. I find that not all Wicca books are fluff or light, some have good information to offer whether it is Wiccan or otherwise. I like Ellen Dugan, she's one of my favourite authors - she's Wiccan. I think so what? Some of her information has value and I enjoy her writing style.

So I ask again, even though I now know this book is Wiccan, but what do those who have read it think of it? Does it have any good information? Is it rubbish?

Let me rephrase it. We don't want to talk about Wiccan books here, if you want to then go to a Wiccan website, there are thousands. The Wiccan Bible is very Wiccan and I have read it, as I read about a lot of religions. I'm not saying don't read it, it is interesting, it is certainly not 'Rubbish', its just not what we do..

To tell the truth I fed up with all of this Damn Wicca shite that keeps coming up. You read the Rules and if you don't adhere to them or like them then Traditional Witch(craft) is not the place for you. We made a sanctuary that was one of the only forums that was not 'Wiccan' ( and I don't just mean fluffies) and wnt to keep it this way.

We are Traditional witches and we want to talk about Traditional witchcraft.

Wicca may come up in debate or discussion, it is bound to happen, but to harp on about it and start topics after you have supposedly read the rules and obviously read my post about is is damn rude and disrespectful.

No one else has answered this topic so I'm locking it.