• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:07 PM

That was cool, and I like that some witches are brave enough to just come right out and ask you if you are a witch. I'm a bit more shy and beat around the bush a bit before asking.
It is really like meeting an old friend.

#42 WinterMeudwy

WinterMeudwy

Advanced Member

• Seekers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

That was cool, and I like that some witches are brave enough to just come right out and ask you if you are a witch. I'm a bit more shy and beat around the bush a bit before asking.
It is really like meeting an old friend.

It really was as if I was talking to someone I'd met before, even though I really hadn't, she was from Canada! I'm so glad she did feel confident and relaxed enough to just ask...and confident enough in her intuition to know that I was. It really made my day!

#43 Llyr

Llyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

I definitely believe that people who practice the craft give of a different vibration to other people. I have sensed it with people and a woman actually approached me in Butlins Holiday park and asked me if I was wiccan!! This was in the evening while watching the entertainment. I wore a shirt and jeans and would definitely not give the impression that I am witchy or occultist in any way shape or form.

Of course I told the lady no and gave her a confused look..... she was wearing a pentagram ring but I didn't sense her coming and did wonder how she sensed me

I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

#44 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:58 PM

If someone asks me if I'm Wiccan, I say no but something like it.

#45 Llyr

Llyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 09:36 AM

I would have given the same answer and look if she had asked me if I was a witch to be honest :)

I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

#46 Caps

Caps

Phytokinesist

• Moderators
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 05:15 AM

Interesting that I never replied to this thread before...I often feel that I am a beacon for all types of wild things and people.  Homeless people, the mentally ill, spirits, animals, to name a few.  I don't know that "witch radar" is what it really is, but other people who are sensitive or damaged can certainly pick me out in a crowd.  I dress like a normie most of the time so it makes no sense whatsoever so I typically just let them know I can see them in some way.  I have no real way of describing it other than I have to hide more than just my clothing and hair style if I do not want to be noticed.

"It is the still and silent sea that drowns a man." - Old Norse proverb

"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

#47 FancyShadowCat

FancyShadowCat

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:13 PM

Interesting that I never replied to this thread before...I often feel that I am a beacon for all types of wild things and people. Homeless people, the mentally ill, spirits, animals, to name a few. I don't know that "witch radar" is what it really is, but other people who are sensitive or damaged can certainly pick me out in a crowd. I dress like a normie most of the time so it makes no sense whatsoever so I typically just let them know I can see them in some way. I have no real way of describing it other than I have to hide more than just my clothing and hair style if I do not want to be noticed.

I think I understand what you are saying. I’m often quiet, yet my presence does not go unnoticed most of the time. Though I tend to be able to pick out emotionally/spiritually ‘healthy’ people from a crowd rather than the damaged. Likely because those are the ones I prefer to interact with.

#48 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:54 PM

I had a really odd day, random good looking men were nodding and smiling at me. Hubby says he sees it happening all the time, I guess I just happened to notice that day. Weird!

#49 GraceWhite

GraceWhite

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:38 AM

It's definitely a thing :P the weirdest one I ever had was I was visiting a friend's new apartment and his roommate also had a friend over. We went into their room to share a drink and play some racing game they were playing and the roommates friend looks at me in one moment and goes - "you're a witch." Just flat out, no hostility only humour, my friend looks at me pointedly and I tried to demure like naaah no that's silly but he kept at it like "you're going to cast a spell on me" and like, just calling me "Witchie" every chance he got, eventually I was laughing and getting wound up about it and I told him if he didn't stop I really would cast something at him and I felt it building up, and the roommate just goes "go for it he loves that kind of thing" - so just to spite the bastard I held it back and eventually forgot, and by the end of the visit he said to me "you're the first witch that forgot to spell me" and it was all amicable and really really funny, but mind-blowing, I'd never met this guy before, nothing was ever said to him about my practice and I actually haven't seen him since, besides walking past him in the town, and I still don't know what to make of the experience - like I dressed just in plaid shirts and jeans at the time and I had no idea that I was obvious in any way, I generally keep my practice to myself. Since joining a coven I've learned a bit more about energy reading and shielding, and how important it can be in the witching world

#50 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:42 AM

I've learned a bit more about energy reading and shielding, and how important it can be in the witching world

Thats so true. I had an experience recently with my Witchy senses that emphasises the importance of protection and shielding.

I was at the petrol garage in the queue to pay. I sensed coming through the door and then in the queue behind me, a very dark and malevolent presence. It was directly aimed at me. I am always shielded and protected but I felt the need to quickly reinforce my personal shielding. I also called my familiar in to protect me. 

When I turned round, the presence was centred on an older man, he had a very ugly look on his face and it was aimed at me. We made eye contact and stared each other down for a few seconds. Then I got cross, I remember thinking 'Fuck you...' and I sent out a flick and a kick mentally. I would normally do this to the delicate regions of a man (Tee tee, sorry to all our male Witches), but this time I aimed for the side of his head because I wanted to wipe the look off his face. I know I hit the mark because he flinched and ran out of the building. 

I don't know if he was a local, but I am being cautious at the moment, house and car wards are reinforced and I have upped my personal protection and activated a Fetch to watch overhead and scan for any negative presence directed at me. He really was a nasty piece of work, so I am being ultra careful. 

I wonder why he was so focussed on me and so angry and nasty? I know he was human, but I am not sure he was a Witch. 

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.