• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:07 PM

That was cool, and I like that some witches are brave enough to just come right out and ask you if you are a witch. I'm a bit more shy and beat around the bush a bit before asking.
It is really like meeting an old friend.

#42 WinterMeudwy

WinterMeudwy

• Seekers
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

That was cool, and I like that some witches are brave enough to just come right out and ask you if you are a witch. I'm a bit more shy and beat around the bush a bit before asking.
It is really like meeting an old friend.

It really was as if I was talking to someone I'd met before, even though I really hadn't, she was from Canada! I'm so glad she did feel confident and relaxed enough to just ask...and confident enough in her intuition to know that I was. It really made my day!

#43 Llyr

Llyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

I definitely believe that people who practice the craft give of a different vibration to other people. I have sensed it with people and a woman actually approached me in Butlins Holiday park and asked me if I was wiccan!! This was in the evening while watching the entertainment. I wore a shirt and jeans and would definitely not give the impression that I am witchy or occultist in any way shape or form.

Of course I told the lady no and gave her a confused look..... she was wearing a pentagram ring but I didn't sense her coming and did wonder how she sensed me

I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

#44 Onyx

Onyx

• Seekers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:58 PM

If someone asks me if I'm Wiccan, I say no but something like it.

#45 Llyr

Llyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 AM

I would have given the same answer and look if she had asked me if I was a witch to be honest :)

I have never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.