Kids are Home Safe

Michele

My son and his family went to Cali for a week. I did not have a good feeling. They were supposed to be back last weekend and I lit a candle to help bring them back home safely becuase I was very jumpy. On my work space I had the usual ancestor candle, candle for spirits of hearth and home, and a divinity/wisdom candle. All the candles burned fine except the one to bring the kids home safe which flared like a firecracker and burned out in minutes. Now I'm really tripping. Next thing I get a call that they missed the plane due to the people they were with (who were driving). Now they're stuck in Cali with no money left, no plane tickets (non-refundable). I've been lighting candles but having a very bad feeling all week, not sleeping and jumping out of my skin. Last night my son calls me they're at the airport but they've been taken off the plane due to "something being wrong with the plane" (oh my fucking god) and everyone's being shuttled to odd available flights. At this point I was using his birthday candles (saved for emergency and powerful connection to him) in the spells. I had spells on him and his family, on the plane, on everything I could come up with. I had cords tying them together so they didn't get separated, and a huge cord tying them to me and pulling them back here. I even sent my "old woman" to fetch them. Anyway, it took them 13 hours to fly back to Fla from Cali, but he just text messaged me they've landed and are exhausted but all home safe. Finally tonight I will get some sleep.

M

Glad it all worked out well for you and you had the power to ensure their safety. Bet you're all looking forward to well deserved rest!

I remember feeling the same apprehension when my mother and her husband took a trip to Germany. They ended up having a car accident involving a tram (Only my mother could have managed that, I'm sure!) the car was demolished, her husband was okay but shaken (understandably) and my mother damaged her shoulder. They discovered their insurance, despite being checked up on before departure, had changed their policy of covering trips abroad. So they both declined hospital treatment as they were unable to afford it.

If I'd known then what I knew now, eh?

I'm very glad to hear your family is safe and sound.

It's weird - I just had such a bad feeling about that trip, lol, and I don't really know why. And evidentialy I've been a bitch all week becuase people at work were all telling me they're glad the kids fiinally got back becuase they were thinking they'd have to tie me up in the storage room until my mood improved, lol.

M

Archived