• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lucea's Child

Lucea's Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

I was wondering if anyone here works with fluid condensers? It's a concept that I'm attracted to but have found little information other than a few pages referenced in Treading the Mill (fluid condensers as concentrated elemental power) and Sybil Leek's gold chloride fluid condenser and a few online links. (This one was particularly informative so I'll be looking for the book referenced.)

I'd like to study up on the subject and thought perhaps someone here might have experience with making and using them. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of more information on the subject?

Thanks!

~ LC

“One doesn't discover new lands without consenting
to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.”

— Andre Gide

#2 LdyShalott

LdyShalott

NecRomancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

Have you read Franz Bardons, Initiation Into Hermetics ?

Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.  T.P.

In order to understand the living.. you have to commune with the dead..
You are a tiny little soul carrying around a corpse.-- Epictetus
All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move.

#3 Lucea's Child

Lucea's Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Have you read Franz Bardons, Initiation Into Hermetics ?

The article I linked to above is an excerpt from that book so I've bumped it up to number one on my list. Hopefully I'll be able to get it this month. :)

— Andre Gide

#4 LdyShalott

LdyShalott

NecRomancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:01 AM

The article I linked to above is an excerpt from that book so I've bumped it up to number one on my list. Hopefully I'll be able to get it this month. :)

Ahh.. Didnt see that at the top of the picture. You might be interested in looking at philters as well..

Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.  T.P.

In order to understand the living.. you have to commune with the dead..
You are a tiny little soul carrying around a corpse.-- Epictetus
All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move.

#5 Lucea's Child

Lucea's Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Ahh.. Didnt see that at the top of the picture. You might be interested in looking at philters as well..

Any references or suggestions you might have on philters would be wonderful. :) I'll search the topic on the forum as well.

Thank you for your replies. :embarrased:

Edited by Lucea's Child, 05 August 2011 - 01:45 PM.

— Andre Gide

#6 Ravenshaw

Ravenshaw

Life is good

• Moderators
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

Bump

RSKHFMY