Are you insane????

Gramayr

A reporter is doing a piece on his local mental asylum and in doing so gets an appointment to see the resident psychiatrist.

Upon entering the Professors office the young journo notices a large Victorian bath situated in the far corner of the room, full to the brim with water.

He quickly ignores the bath and starts to interview the professor on the inmates and their progress under the professor's style of therapy.

Halfway through the interview and the young journo's eye catches sight of some objects stood next to the large bath, the objects are..

1. A large white enamelled metal pail.

2. A medium sized Tupperware box.

3. A small thimble.

He looks puzzled for a while before turning back to the professor to continue his conversation, all the time making notes.

Finally curiosity takes over and he says..

"Sorry professor but I'm puzzled, when I entered your study I couldn't help noticing the large Victorian bath in the corner over there, isn't it strange to be situated in a study?"

"You are quite right young man, your observational skills are a credit to you as are your analytical ones. It has indeed been put here at my request."

"Professor, may I ask what are the objects for? There appears to be a large pail, a medium sized Tupperware box and a small thimble lined up in front of the bath."

"Yes of course I'll tell you. It's a test I've devised to see if a person is in need of my help, it's quite simple, quite clever really. You see the objects before you, all you have to do is tell me what would you use to empty the bath.."

The young journalist looked at the objects, at the bath and across to the professor's sink in the corner and said...

"I know what I'd choose..."

What would you choose?

Click below to see if your answer matched the young journalist's.

If you said the large pail, put your slippers on, a bed's made up for you next to the window. I think you will be in for a while.... the correct answer as any same person would tell you is to PULL THE PLUG OUT!! :lol:

According to this, I am either really creative, or completely off my rocker.

Not only did I completely overlook the plug, but I was going with the idea of emptying it with the bucket out the nearest window, hoping nobody was waiting below.

Shut up! I would love a padded cell! It'd be COMFY!

According to this, I am either really creative, or completely off my rocker.

Not only did I completely overlook the plug, but I was going with the idea of emptying it with the bucket out the nearest window, hoping nobody was waiting below.

Shut up! I would love a padded cell! It'd be COMFY!

Garde loo !!!

10 rolls of rubber wallpaper coming up! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

A reporter is doing a piece on his local mental asylum and in doing so gets an appointment to see the resident psychiatrist.

Upon entering the Professors office the young journo notices a large Victorian bath situated in the far corner of the room, full to the brim with water.

He quickly ignores the bath and starts to interview the professor on the inmates and their progress under the professor's style of therapy.

Halfway through the interview and the young journo's eye catches sight of some objects stood next to the large bath, the objects are..

1. A large white enamelled metal pail.

2. A medium sized Tupperware box.

3. A small thimble.

He looks puzzled for a while before turning back to the professor to continue his conversation, all the time making notes.

Finally curiosity takes over and he says..

"Sorry professor but I'm puzzled, when I entered your study I couldn't help noticing the large Victorian bath in the corner over there, isn't it strange to be situated in a study?"

"You are quite right young man, your observational skills are a credit to you as are your analytical ones. It has indeed been put here at my request."

"Professor, may I ask what are the objects for? There appears to be a large pail, a medium sized Tupperware box and a small thimble lined up in front of the bath."

"Yes of course I'll tell you. It's a test I've devised to see if a person is in need of my help, it's quite simple, quite clever really. You see the objects before you, all you have to do is tell me what would you use to empty the bath.."

The young journalist looked at the objects, at the bath and across to the professor's sink in the corner and said...

"I know what I'd choose..."

What would you choose?

Click below to see if your answer matched the young journalist's.

Guess I'm not sane. I would have used the thimble, but then did Victorian tubs even have a ////...maybe I am sane afterall.

• 1 month later...