Returning to the Fold

Rowan's Light

I spent the last few minutes deciding whether to post here or in the intros section since it's been ages since I have been active here.

Well I chose chat.

I know it's been a couple of years but I'm finally back and fully intending to hang around an get to know everyone again. It's going to take me ages to catch up but I've been getting some stuff via twitter so I'm no a complete stranger to the forum.

Anyway Hi again to those who may remember me and hello to everyone who has joined since.

RL xx

• 3 weeks later...

I spent the last few minutes deciding whether to post here or in the intros section since it's been ages since I have been active here.

Well I chose chat.

I know it's been a couple of years but I'm finally back and fully intending to hang around an get to know everyone again. It's going to take me ages to catch up but I've been getting some stuff via twitter so I'm no a complete stranger to the forum.

Anyway Hi again to those who may remember me and hello to everyone who has joined since.

RL xx

Hello and Welcome back, I've enjoyed your Posts and threads, and look forward to getting to know you more.:thumbsup:

Regards,

Gypsy

:grouphug1: we are all coming home at once. Looking forward to catching up (my kids are back at school today - so more me time at last lol.)

Archived