Sign in to follow this  
barefoot tabby

Witchy Traits

I have the "piano fingers" that have been spoken of as well.. served me well when I used to play in an orchestra in high school.

My second toes are longer than the big toe, or any others for that matter. I have been told by some it is the "leader toe", and the "evil toe" by others.

I have a nice reddish-pink birthmark on my top left wrist, would have most likely been called a devil's mark in the past.

My eyes are blueish-green, and seem to change colors based on mood and clothing choice. Actually freaked out a girl at a subway resturant once. She said my eyes went from blueish to more greenish. I told her "yeah they do that, they are hazel" she said "Yeah eyes do that, but not within seconds!!" Was thinking of flirty thoughts at the time, and was focussing with making a connection with her.. thought she was a cutie. I did get extra toppings no charge though.

I dont know the full list, but I do know that somehow witches in person talk to me before they actually know, and people ALWAYS come to me with their problems, asking for my advice, so I must give something off.

Also, a close-up of my eyes without glasses I took outside one winter no contacts or anything.. draw your own conclusions.. I was glaring and trying to direct and open my energy body, my chakras, at the time.

post-2567-0-64032000-1399850869_thumb.jpg

I don't have any suspicious moles, my digits are of normal length, my eyes are hazel, I wore no caul. And yet, people just know. I don't get it. Other folks whistle at birds, and garden, and sit very still. I have seen it. But when I do that, it's "sspoooky." Sheesh. 

Ha, I have randomly been called things like a vampire, a sorcerer (a cousin once told half the Middle School not to mess with me, I was a sorcerer.. that was embarrassing..), and a few other things. Recently someone made a joke at work.. I was emptying a cargo container, someone was doing a handoff from inside of it.. a manager asked who was in there.. I said the guys name, another guy said "one of his ghost friends".. I wonder, do I really think out loud that much?? Animals seem to know too.. I have like 3-4 feral stray cats that hang around my property, and I can pet them, but they run from other humans.. maybe I just know how to talk to them? 

Edited by Scorpio1981

This is a fun thread and all, but it really don't matter to me if I do or don't have any witchy physical attributes.  What matters to me is results from my crafting.  I got on my Path because I was done being victimized by visions, travels to, and entities from the Otherworlds- not because I have a truckload of moles, piano hands, a direct gaze, and lack of tears when crying until I was six months old.

Ditto.. been dealing with stuff since childhood.. although I didn't know witchcraft was real till middle school. Like I am a freakin beacon to stuff.

I bet if I looked hard enough I could find some good physical markers.

[Edited]

post-2410-0-60598000-1405643462_thumb.png

Edited by ImamSua

Draw a badass sigil inside of it and rock that thing.

I don't know. I have very small hands (gloves are an extra small) but my fingers are long and thin. I have a small flat beauty mark at the very top of my upper lip on the left side. I have a brown mole the size of a pencil eraser on my right side, just a bit below my breast. (It's a mole, dermatologist confirmed. I've had it since I was a very small child and my aunt, a nurse practitioner, demanded I have it checked. I have to keep an eye on it in case it ever changes color or shape.)

I have a birthmark on my right knee (darker colored blob), one on my left knee (a smattering of freckles/small moles) and one that shows up on my forehead whenever I get a sunburn. I have more freckles than the time to count them but that's probably because I'm a redhead. (Thick, wavy/curly red hair that frizzes with any change in the weather.) My eyes are a pale grey-such a strange shade of grey that people have made remarks about them being a bit "spooky" while others have remarked that they seem to come from an "old soul" or "not from this world".

I don't know if any of this is unusual. I have other family members with grey eyes but none with my color or any color like it. Actually, I've never met anyone with my exact shade of grey.

Hmm, definitely my hair. It's very long and strawberry blonde. My fingers, hands and wrists are tiny, however they're very bony and my veins are well pronounced. Also I've been told the same thing about my eyes. My husband found/finds them incredibly intense and/or fiery. He says they're like a siren- alluring and intoxicating, but then there's this "look" I give when irritated and/or angry that says, "run for your fucking lives". :rofl:

Hi Enodia, :smile:

I never knew that...thanks for the enlightenment... lol !  I'm the only one in my Family ( parents / siblings ) that was born with a different color than the rest of my family.

How interesting !

Regards,

Gypsy

Can you provide a link for further looking ?

Same here. I was the only one not born w/green (hazel really) eyes out of the 5 of us. Both of my parents are hazel-eyed and have brown hair. I have red hair and blue eyes, my brother has red hair and green/hazel eyes (mine is more strawberry blonde w/porcelain ivory skin, while his is more auburn/orange w/tons of freckles). I have some freckles, but I think the only difference between the skin tone is that he doesn't take care of his in the sun and I always have. 

Hi Enodia, :smile:

I never knew that...thanks for the enlightenment... lol !  I'm the only one in my Family ( parents / siblings ) that was born with a different color than the rest of my family.

How interesting !

Regards,

Gypsy

Can you provide a link for further looking ?

Same here. I was the only one not born w/green (hazel really) eyes out of the 5 of us. Both of my parents are hazel-eyed and have brown hair. I have red hair and blue eyes, my brother has red hair and green/hazel eyes (mine is more strawberry blonde w/porcelain ivory skin, while his is more auburn/orange w/tons of freckles). I have some freckles, but I think the only difference between the skin tone is that he doesn't take care of his in the sun and I always have. 

I don't entirely buy into this but for fun I shall knit pick all the things about me; I have green hazel eyes only they're so dark no one believes they are green till I shine a torch in them. On my left eye is a freckle. I had an adult face as a child and now as an adult it hasn't altered much meaning people who last met me as a child instantly recognise me. I am extremely fair skinned, I only very faintly freckle occasionally, so am unfortunately subject to beauty spots if I expose myself to the sun- yet I never get them on my face. Nothing particularly unusual really. 

I have red hair (hence the name Cailinrua) and blue eyes also, Bewitchingredhead! It's supposed to be the rarest combination in the world. My mom has brown/blonde hair and brown eyes, my dad was a red head with blue eyes. i got his coloring, my brother has blonde hair and hazel eyes but a bright red beard. My other brother is half italian(different dad), and somehow even with two paretns with dark eyes and hair he came out with blonde hair, blue eyes and more freckles than I have as a ginger. Our recessive genes are apprently as stubborn as we are, and we refuse to be dominated ! haha

Physically i dont think i have any other traits that i would call witchy, but i have traits that make people uncomfortable. I am normal looking save for my scars, i am covered in them. I used to hate it but they are my stripes and my history.

I have red hair (hence the name Cailinrua) and blue eyes also, Bewitchingredhead! It's supposed to be the rarest combination in the world. My mom has brown/blonde hair and brown eyes, my dad was a red head with blue eyes. i got his coloring, my brother has blonde hair and hazel eyes but a bright red beard. My other brother is half italian(different dad), and somehow even with two paretns with dark eyes and hair he came out with blonde hair, blue eyes and more freckles than I have as a ginger. Our recessive genes are apprently as stubborn as we are, and we refuse to be dominated ! haha

Physically i dont think i have any other traits that i would call witchy, but i have traits that make people uncomfortable. I am normal looking save for my scars, i am covered in them. I used to hate it but they are my stripes and my history.

That's what I've heard too (only fairly recently anyway)! My first night on this forum I wandered into the chat room by accident and long story short, it was either @Wexler or @Wren who did a distance reading and said I had blue eyes- I was surprised and impressed, lol. The fact that both of my parents are brunettes I always thought was pretty crazy, until in college I learned that it took two recessive genes from them to produce a redhead. The blue eyes I was always surprised about. Even crazier? My biological father died when I was around 2 or so and he had brown hair/green eyes as well. His two siblings had red hair, one a darker auburn (even more than my brother)- more like brownish-red hair, and the other a more orange colored redhead. Both w/freckles. All had green eyes as well. Apparently my Scottish ancestors were bound and determined to produce a witch w/blue eyes.  :crystal-gazing: 

I have green eyes and have hyperextensive joints on one side of my body.  I'd assume someone with those traits may have caused a stir in ancient times because of body contortions.  I never really thought anything of it other than green eyes are more common in females and I know they're often associated with witches.

I have green eyes and have hyperextensive joints on one side of my body.  I'd assume someone with those traits may have caused a stir in ancient times because of body contortions.  I never really thought anything of it other than green eyes are more common in females and I know they're often associated with witches.

OMG what side?!! I actually have pretty hyperextensive joints on both sides of my body, but the right side is significantly worse (especially my elbows. Enough to where I've had to learn to over compensate in some areas in order to workout (particularly with weights). Although I can still do perfect splits and pull my leg as high as my head- like a heel stretch. I also think my nose might be a bit bigger- I swear I don't remember that being the case when I was in my early 20's though. I have pics on my profile somewhere, but not sure if you can tell in those bc angles are everything, lol!

In the past year, I developed an actual wart on my very own nose, which I banished and healed with my very own spells and herbs, thanks so much but no doctors necessary. The tiny scar is all but filled in-- it did after all go down to the cartilage. It will be imperceptible soon.

I was born with grey eyes that turned blue and at the age of five they changed yet again to a dark hazel. At 20 they changed to a green with a brownish ring on the outside of the iris and an orange ring on the inside nearest the pupil. My family are all born blonde, it turns brown in adolescence, then jet black as we hit our 50's. Some remain pure black,others become streaked with silver. We never go grey. And we always look much younger than our age.

People that observe me in ritual, in the dark, or sometimes randomly they do a double take and say my eyes looked emerald green and my hair looked red. I've had this said to me by a number of people unconnected and at different points in my life.

Edited by WhiteRaven

I was born with grey eyes that turned blue and at the age of five they changed yet again to a dark hazel. At 20 they changed to a green with a brownish ring on the outside of the iris and an orange ring on the inside nearest the pupil. My family are all born blonde, it turns brown in adolescence, then jet black as we hit our 50's. Some remain pure black,others become streaked with silver. We never go grey. And we always look much younger than our age.

People that observe me in ritual, in the dark, or sometimes randomly they do a double take and say my eyes looked emerald green and my hair looked red. I've had this said to me by a number of people unconnected and at different points in my life.

That's awesome! It's like you have a natural glam to disguise yourself. I myself don't have any specific physical traits, though I have been told I look young for my age (I'm 55 but most people peg me as early 40's).

I have a wart on the arm that comes and goe's and a little pimple on me nose and a brown pimple birth mark on me gut...shit I am gone,I be hang at the next witch trials.

I have seen a few witch photos,I think the right eyebrow a frack higher then the left eyebrow....I bet ya will look in the mirror

Long fingers, intense, penetrating stare (a couple people have told me they don't like me looking at them - makes me kind of sad actually), and a frizz in my hair that simply will not be tamed! Seriously, no amount of product. I've given up. Also a birthmark on my calf and strange, blood-red moles (cherry angiomas) on a couple spots on my body.

My mother and I both have those cherry angiomas.

I also have a perfectly circular birthmark under my left eye that is about the circumference of a #2 pencil eraser.

My hair hasn't been this long since I was a teenager. It's wild and has a mind of it's own. LOL

Sign in to follow this