Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavenFlyer

Smoky Mountain Trolls

So I think I may have mentioned these awesome little guys. They are created with all natural elements from the Smoky Mountains. here is the link to their website. Just scroll down the main page to get to all the links. Its kinda a weird way they set up their homepage.

SMOKY MOUNTAIN TROLLS!

post-151-0-95325100-1310697506_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-58759400-1310697516_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-24358000-1310697528_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-29203300-1310697542_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-69742900-1310697561_thumb.jpg

post-151-0-08314300-1310697571_thumb.jpg

Guest MissTree

They're adorable! Thanks for sharing that link.

(lol, first thought "It'd be fun to stick a life-sized one under the 9th ave bridge and freak out the druggies." :-D )

They're adorable! Thanks for sharing that link.

(lol, first thought "It'd be fun to stick a life-sized one under the 9th ave bridge and freak out the druggies." :-D )

haha that would be hilarious. Maybe you would make the local news. A newscaster would hear about a weird monster living under the bridge and so the news station goes and does a little piece on it. That would be cool.

Thanks ! These little people are just stinkin' cute ! Raven, you made me smile.:grin_witch:

Regards,

Gypsy

Glad they made you smile. I love these little guys. I have started a slight collection addiction for them. I love the history behind them, and everything of the Arsenbak family.

Lovely link, I really like them and the story behind them too. You have quite a collection there RavenFlyer.

On my last trip to gatlinburg, TN I picked up another of these little guys. He is the Viking troll. He has little nut horns, and a but shell shield

On my last trip to gatlinburg, TN I picked up another of these little guys. He is the Viking troll. He has little nut horns, and a but shell shield

At first I read that as "little horn nuts" lol and I was like OMG, really??

M

Great, now I have that old song Smoky Mountain Rain by Ronnie Milsap in my head. :P

Those are really cool trolls, I admit--I'll have to hunt them down next time I'm down that way.

:whistling: (Smokey Mountain troll, keep on trollllliiiiinn!)

Bumping an old thread.  I love these Smoky Mountain Trolls.  I bought one on one of my visits to Gatlinburg.  (Love that area.)   It's a witch in a witch's hat, black cloak and a little broom.