I'm Back!

Mountain Witch

After 10 days of non-stop activity volunteering for my favorite amateur sport, I'm back. Gawd, there was a lot of activity in my absence! Rather than fogging my brain any further by trying to read each & every post, let me say :welcome: to all the newbies who have joined; thanks for all your hard work updating the site, Droghon; and to both you & Tana, thanks for taking up the slack!

Once I finish shoveling off my desk (I think I need a backhoe), I'm looking forward to getting back into my witchy ways!

LOL good to see you back MW, hope the sport was good :)

Take your time, get a backhoe in to clear your desk and then slowlly catch up here :)

Guest Elfyd

Yes, we missed you, the place has deteriorated into idle chatter thanks to Celtic Gypsy and her band of harpies, with you here again I am sure all will be back to abnormal.

FFFF

Elf

Yes, we missed you, the place has deteriorated into idle chatter thanks to Celtic Gypsy and her band of harpies, with you here again I am sure all will be back to abnormal.

FFFF

Elf

Oi!! Do I not count?

Yay you are back with all your great herbal knowledge! I should mail you my copy of your book and have you autograph it!

Archived