- - - - -

Questioning authority

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Magdalena_*

Guest_Magdalena_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:32 AM

I realized when I posted that this was a forum for Traditional Witches, but I also read some of the other postings and answers before I decided to post here. Most of the posts were sound advice, with acceptance and some wisdom. Unfortunately, most of the answers I received to my posting were blasting, with no leniency to another belief. I understand the forum doesn't like Wicca. But I wasn't asking about Wicca. I was asking how to handle the ideas the teachers were teaching,since I don't agree with this lesson. I felt that since this was a forum for witches, I would ask here. Heck, I honestly can't go to a forum on cats, now can I? Honestly, I think some of you need some anger management training. No disrespect intended.

Thank you for the constructive postings. You have given me a lot to think about, and confirmed some I had already been thinking.
Vania

You come to this site (aware that it is a non-wiccan site) to ask advice on a Wiccan issue and are put out by some of the replies from members here. How naive are you?

Being one that does not favour being brainwashed, manipulated and controlled, my advice to you would be to tell them to shove it where their heads seems to be, jammed.

Take it or leave it, but don't complain about it.

P.s.

You come here as a guest, requesting that people give you some time out of their lives, so they do. Instead of gratitude you show a level of disdain. :nono:

#22 Tana

Tana

Earth Mother

• Moderators
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Vania
I think the members here have given you honest opinions as well as some good advice. If you don't want to hear what they have said then more fool you. From the details of your situation it sounds as if you have been willingly exploited for a ridiculous amount of time. If you can grow a pair and get yourself out of your 'coven' then you would earn some respect from me. As it is you have not got my respect currently because of your silly reaction to some sound advice. Our members have wasted enough time on you. I am locking this thread.

)0( Tana )o(

If I break faith with thee, may the skies fall upon me, the seas drown me, and the earth rise up and swallow me.