Sign in to follow this  
Stacey

What is your favourite deck?

I used to be a Rider Waite person, as this was the only deck possible to find in the 80s where I lived and it stuck for years and years. But I've gone through quite a few decks over the years..but, my biggest surprise was the Penny Dreadful deck ! I am such a sceptic, I do not like new things, I want traditional and old as far as craft goes. Original sources etc. And I am not easily influenced but when I watched the series that deck just drew me in..and I bought it, laughing to myself, how silly, just another fancy deck. But oh boy, it may be simple compared to others but it worked for me. Like I can do double trial, same spread twice, and the same card can end up in the same spot. Not just a similar meaning card but the exact same. I have not had that happen with other decks. But then again, it can be about my current situation too, the forces are rampant at the moment.  

Really want to try more new decks ! Reading through this for inspo  😃

On 6/22/2011 at 1:30 PM, Ancestral Celt said:

The Greenwood will always be my favourite, though I do use others from time to time. Though, I should like to point out that the colours are nowhere near as garish as they appear on that website.

I would absolutely love to get my hands on a Greenwood Tarot deck... I can dream at least lol

Sign in to follow this