Sign in to follow this  
Stacey

What is your favourite deck?

My Thoth deck is the smaller one as well. People say the imagery is much better on the larger decks, but I don't think it's much different at all, and it's a dream to be able to shuffle with. 

Yes, it really is... Onyx, the small one is the purple box. If you order it now, it should be there before the snow melts :lol:

I love Mildred Payne's The Black Enchantment Oracle, but I don't have one yet. I have Rider Waite and Katina decks. Images on Katina are really fascinating I think, but Katina is only used for love matters. It was first made by a Greek woman called Katina who was an Ottoman Empire citizen. The deck carries the traces of that period. I wish I could upload images here. 

I made a replica Mildred Payne Deck plus all the additions to it.  It was quite a project, it looked deceptively simple to do, so a couple of friends and I said lets make our own.  I do a reading every day with it.

• Upvote 2

My first deck is the Robin Wood deck, mainly because I really liked the illustrations.  I just picked up a Wildwood Tarot, and will be learning to work with it this year to see if I like it as well. 

• Upvote 1

My favourite to flick through is the Shadowscapes deck - it’s just so aesthetically pleasing.

Favourite to work with is my oldest deck, called the Girlfriend’s Tarot. It’s a bit kitch and teen-witchy, but it’s been with me for 15 years and knows me inside out.

Sign in to follow this